Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought tickets with Ticketek ?
I bought tickets for Newcastle next Friday and still not tickets received
I bought them in November
Worried I won’t get them
I'm going on the same night as you, and I haven't received mine either 😕 I know it says they can be sent up to 3 days before the gig, but I've heard such awful things about Ticketek and I really don't trust them. Ticketmaster ones for the same gig were sent about a week ago, so I don't understand the hold up with Ticketek.

I'm going on the same night as you, and I haven't received mine either 😕 I know it says they can be sent up to 3 days before the gig, but I've heard such awful things about Ticketek and I really don't trust them. Ticketmaster ones for the same gig were sent about a week ago, so I don't understand the hold up with Ticketek.
It’s honestly ridiculous isn’t it
They told me the arena make the rules and have told them when to dispatch and won’t allow them to dispatch sooner …that’s clearly a lie

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys don't worry about Ticketek I have used them for years, sometimes I've not got my tickets until a day before so don't worry, they are legit and I have never had a problem, I go to at least 8 concerts a year 💙.

Reactions: 4
Just got back from their show in Manchester. They were brilliant! Sarah’s mum was there 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been holding off buying tickets as couldn't afford the prices. Was hoping to get some cheaper resale ones on Twickets but bought some off Ticketmaster today 😃
Seeing them in Sheffield on Tuesday. Been a fan for years but this is my first time seeing them live! Can't wait!
I did the same thursday for Sheffield on Tuesday too 👍👍

Reactions: 3
Guys don't worry about Ticketek I have used them for years, sometimes I've not got my tickets until a day before so don't worry, they are legit and I have never had a problem, I go to at least 8 concerts a year 💙.
Thankyou that makes me feel better
Until this I had never heard of them

Reactions: 2
How was Cheryl’s voice in Manchester? She was hoarse in Dublin.
The show was fantastic you will all have a great night!

Reactions: 2
How was Cheryl’s voice in Manchester? She was hoarse in Dublin.
The show was fantastic you will all have a great night!
Cheryl’s voice was fine. They all sounded great, especially Nicola. As soon as Nadine started singing someone behind me shouted 'where’s me passport?' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4