Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listened to the Radio 2 Girls Aloud takeover with Rylan?
Oh the Popstars the Rivals nostalgia! Coming from 3 out of 4… Cheryl’s apparently blanked out her whole life up to and including PTR… They were trying to talk over each other a lot, which from what I remember; is nothing new! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the Radio 2 Girls Aloud takeover with Rylan?
Oh the Popstars the Rivals nostalgia! Coming from 3 out of 4… Cheryl’s apparently blanked out her whole life up to and including PTR… They were trying to talk over each other a lot, which from what I remember; is nothing new! 😅
She seems to be blanking out a lot of the girls aloud life lately! 👀 it’s so nice to hear them all together again, but Cheryl seemed a bit up-tight.

Can anyone who's watched the show from the pit sections let me know what the vibe was like there? I saw a concert in the pit last year and there were so many drunk people, kind of ruined it and now I'm wondering why I didn't just get a seated ticket

Can anyone who's watched the show from the pit sections let me know what the vibe was like there? I saw a concert in the pit last year and there were so many drunk people, kind of ruined it and now I'm wondering why I didn't just get a seated ticket
I did VIP standing in Cardiff and it was completely fine!

Just wondering if, as part of the nostalgia trip, they bring a black cloakroom attendant on stage at some point for Cheryl Cole to racially abuse?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My 16 year old self was obsessed I can’t lie… even know if I find myself randomly shouting the chorus 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know how much a programme costs please? I went to see Take That at the weekend and was shocked that their programme cost £25. I refused to buy one but told my mum I’d be willing to buy a Girls Aloud one at £25 😂

Does anyone know how much a programme costs please? I went to see Take That at the weekend and was shocked that their programme cost £25. I refused to buy one but told my mum I’d be willing to buy a Girls Aloud one at £25 😂
They were £15, I was pleasantly surprised!

Reactions: 5
I did VIP standing in Cardiff and it was completely fine!
still trying to sort my outfit for the weekend. Were people really dressed up? I saw one woman in a dress looked like it was for church.
Also did you get your extra vip bits at the merch stand?

Reactions: 2
still trying to sort my outfit for the weekend. Were people really dressed up? I saw one woman in a dress looked like it was for church.
Also did you get your extra vip bits at the merch stand?
I mean when I went to see them in Manchester someone turned up in a tracksuit, honestly there’s no kinda code it’s just chaos, wear whatever you want!

I did VIP in Cardiff and I had to go near the merch area where they had a sign for VIP which was a separate queue and you have to give them your surname, then you get given your bag and lanyard ☺

Reactions: 2
Huge mix of outfits in Aberdeen tonight (but it is Aberdeen 😂) everything from trackies to sequins and sparkles. Fantastic show though, really enjoyed it. Cheryl interacted the most with the crowd, Nadine is in a world of her own, Nicolas vocals are amazing and soooooo much better than last time they toured, she picked up most of Sarahs more challenging vocals (Stand By You and Something New most notably) and poor Kimberly is just a bit meh. Her vocals just don't match up to the others. Lovely tributes to Sarah aswell 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just wondering if, as part of the nostalgia trip, they bring a black cloakroom attendant on stage at some point for Cheryl Cole to racially abuse?
It was revealed that there was no racist element to the attack though....

'The singer Cheryl Tweedy of Girls Aloud was cleared of a racially aggravated assault on a nightclub toilet attendant, after a court heard the racism allegation only emerged after the Sunday Mirror became involved in the story.'

'Cheryl stood trial at Kingston Crown Court in 2003 where a jury reached a unanimous verdict, finding her guilty on the assault charge, while the racism charges were dropped.'

Reactions: 11