Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clmay

Nadine and Nicola were the best singers but as solo artists just aren’t charismatic enough! It’s why girls aloud worked though- they were better as a group

• Heart
Reactions: 12

soph30

VIP Member
To be honest Cheryl wouldn’t have got where she was at all if she hadn’t been pretty :)

Reactions: 10

redstraw16

VIP Member

Nadine doing an slight Essex accent (16 secs) feels like a fever dream 😂 her accent is just SUCH a big part of her to the point it’s iconic in itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

redstraw16

VIP Member
It’s so impressive that they’ve basically doubled their tour size. Both logistically and that the demand is very much still there from fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

S4buk

VIP Member
Pretty sure we’ll get an album announcement soon. My friend (in the biz) was at conference yesterday and Miranda Cooper was speaking (bearing in mind my friend isn’t into pop at all). Miranda said that Sarah had the most input into the music but was very hush hush about future plans and just said ‘something exciting is coming’. It could literally be nothing but from what my friend said she implied new album.

don’t hold me to this though!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

hol20x

VIP Member
Absolute gutter "journalism" from the Daily Fail posting about Sarah's net worth. I'm not even gonna share it but it's on Twitter. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry

hol20x

VIP Member
Nadine was absolutely right, there is no need to do covers when they have so many songs of their own! I will be raging if they waste a song on a bloody cover.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Seeing them just makes me so sad as I just think of how Sarah would have loved this. She was the one who always loved being in the band the most imo

• Heart

idk21

Chatty Member
I like Kimba but why does she use her children for content… she’s posted an IG story of her naked child in the bath. That should have been kept between her and her husband. I actually felt uncomfortable seeing that 😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7