Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all so much for sharing the clips and news, keep them coming!

I watched all the songs from the first night on YouTube and I cried about 6 times, all the Sarah stuff has me in a mess 😭 I really wasn’t expecting to be so touched by it, god knows how Sarah’s family and the girls must be feeling.

Aaand now I’m crying again at that I’ll Stand By You TikTok clip 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm gonna cry my eyes out tomorrow night! Considering getting tickets for Tuesday too. 🙈

Reactions: 3
Thank you all so much for sharing the clips and news, keep them coming!

I watched all the songs from the first night on YouTube and I cried about 6 times, all the Sarah stuff has me in a mess 😭 I really wasn’t expecting to be so touched by it, god knows how Sarah’s family and the girls must be feeling.

Aaand now I’m crying again at that I’ll Stand By You TikTok clip 😭
It was beautiful 😍 but also so, so sad on Friday. As I said before on the thread, we knew it was going to be emotional but I was caught off guard. As you say, this is US feeling like this- how must the girls and Sarah's family be doing? I'm glad they've got back to do this and (my ever optimistic belief) that Sarah is cackling at it all with a drink in her hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can anyone who has been tell me what people were wearing please?!
I’ve got tickets for the VIP section next week and I don’t know what the vibe is - should I be getting dressed up in glitter etc or is that going to be over the top?!

Reactions: 2
People commenting on their vocals, we know they are not the strongest singers but we are not going for that we are going for the nostalgia and to celebrate Sarah,♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People commenting on their vocals, we know they are not the strongest singers but we are not going for that we are going for the nostalgia and to celebrate Sarah,♥
The comments on tiktok are going on like some people went there expecting a full on operatic performance from Sarah brightman of time to say goodbye 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly don't care if they (Cheryl and Kimberley if we're being honest) don't sound great. I'd rather have them sing live and not sound the best than pay all that money to see them mime like a certain other band did on their recent reunion tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The comments on tiktok are going on like some people went there expecting a full on operatic performance from Sarah brightman of time to say goodbye 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Who even goes to a pop concert & expects that kind of vocal ?! I know when I’m at a concert I’m up dancing and singing (well screeching) at the top of my voice so can’t hear the vocals anyway 😂😂
It’s about the atmosphere, the experience, the whole show. The Karens need to calm down! (No offence if you’re called Karen..!) 🤩

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed some really unjustified trolling on other bands’ concert videos too. There’s a lot of sad people out there who get a kick out of typing “retire!”, “this is tit” and (my favourite) “which Butlins is this?”

Also, I agree that the point of a concert is live vocals, and I hate the normalisation of singing over vocal tracks.

Can anyone who has been tell me what people were wearing please?!
I’ve got tickets for the VIP section next week and I don’t know what the vibe is - should I be getting dressed up in glitter etc or is that going to be over the top?!
Also wondering this? Seen a lot of people with jeans and GA tops on, some accessorising with a fan or two!

I’ve seen a lot of comments also about Nadine and Nicola carrying the vocals (wbk 💅🏼), and it makes me realise they’re people who have never really actually paid attention to GA before to bring this up in 2024… 😂

Does Cheryl still smoke? Not sure if it’s that or illness but she does sound more gravelly.

I’ve seen a lot of comments also about Nadine and Nicola carrying the vocals (wbk 💅🏼), and it makes me realise they’re people who have never really actually paid attention to GA before to bring this up in 2024… 😂

Does Cheryl still smoke? Not sure if it’s that or illness but she does sound more gravelly.

I thought Cheryl’s been sounding pretty terrible I can’t remember her being that bad a singer before?

Maybe it was a rogue fag that burst her inflatable dress?

• Haha
Cheryl was sick - I’ve seen videos of her talking to the crowd and it sounds like she had a sore throat/cold. Hopefully she’s better tonight. She’s no Whitney but she’s not as bad as some people make out.