Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were absolutely amazing tonight! Cheryl made a joke about Nadine's passport. 🤣

Going again tomorrow night! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I never really took notice of Whole lotta history first time around , never really appealed to me , but listening to it now and seeing the clips from the show it's a real stand out and sounds absolutely beautiful and so fresh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m seeing them on 23rd June at the O2 and am trying (failing) not to find out too much about the show or the set list 😂😭

Whole Lotta History is a hidden gem in their discography. Should have been a bigger hit. A great song which they all shine on and I prefer it to the ballads the covered. It should be their 2 Become 1 or Never Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just love the way they sing the word "find" in Whole Lotta History, it's so satisfying. Although for ages I thought it was "explain".

Reactions: 2
I honestly had the best time at their shows the last two nights. They are fantastic live and although you can tell Sarah is missing, they do an amazing job of honouring her and including her in the show. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still feel so sad about Sarah. I was never even really much of a GA fan but she should still be here. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone bought tickets with Ticketek ?
I bought tickets for Newcastle next Friday and still not tickets received
I bought them in November
Worried I won’t get them

Reactions: 1
Were yours digital tickets ?
Sorry speaking shite! They sent me print at home tickets in November then resent them in January as they had messed up the standing/seating areas.

These are print at home. It’s says on the email that digital tickets are up to 3 days before?

IMG_6301.jpeg

Sorry speaking shite! They sent me print at home tickets in November then resent them in January as they had messed up the standing/seating areas.

These are print at home. It’s says on the email that digital tickets are up to 3 days before?

View attachment 2952439
Yeah they have told me it’s 3 days before
I wasn’t too concerned but I’ve just seen people for Manchester tonight say they haven’t received tickets and a lady who has bought tickets on Ticketek has seen the same seats for sale on ticketmaster
Hopefully they arrive

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone bought tickets with Ticketek ?
I bought tickets for Newcastle next Friday and still not tickets received
I bought them in November
Worried I won’t get them
I received my tickets just over a week ago . I'm seeing them in Glasgow on the 8th of June

Yeah they have told me it’s 3 days before
I wasn’t too concerned but I’ve just seen people for Manchester tonight say they haven’t received tickets and a lady who has bought tickets on Ticketek has seen the same seats for sale on ticketmaster
Hopefully they arrive
Oh really? That’s a worry

Anyone who's been to the tour and bought merch - what is the sizing like? Tempted to buy online but always a bit wary with merch sizing

I've been trying to avoid spoilers but have cracked and it looks amazing, I can't wait!!!

Anyone who's been to the tour and bought merch - what is the sizing like? Tempted to buy online but always a bit wary with merch sizing

I've been trying to avoid spoilers but have cracked and it looks amazing, I can't wait!!!
My friend and I both bought tshirts in our usual sizes and found them to be grand! Not all of it is online though. I spent nearly £200 on merch, it's so expensive. 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do Cheryl and Nadine still give eachother come to bed eyes and does Nicola still spy on them hoping for an invite to join them?

0631201758323_16_117.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7