Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their PR manager said sshhh 😂🤫 I looked after seeing that article and it was the minimal few seats up for resale or by themselves.

IMG_0740.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
After reading this I've gone on yt and looked back at Cheryl's solo stuff. I think because she never gets played anymore, they're a real time capsule of that era! I worked in a clothes shop back then and they were all on heavy rotation. Everything about Call my name and under the sun, from the styling to the dancing just screams 2012! The only one I never liked was the flood, always found it dull!
Love made me do it was genuinely a great song too, but I still am shocked how she looks in that video.

I think in a few years time there might actually be an audience for some sort of Cheryl greatest hits nostalgia tour. She certainly had enough bangers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I loved Promise This even though I had no idea what she was singing! Still don’t actually. Off to google the lyrics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Cheryl and her singles were brilliant but Jesus some of the albums were absolutely awful - I think A Million Lights was the only great one and that campaign was cut short due to the 10 tour.

Reactions: 3
I love Cheryl and her singles were brilliant but Jesus some of the albums were absolutely awful - I think A Million Lights was the only great one and that campaign was cut short due to the 10 tour.
I remember seeing so many copies of Messy little raindrops in Poundland 🥴

• Haha
I love how they’ve retained their regional accents super strongly for years despite never really being back :) I mean I’m sure many of us have accents although we’ve lived away, but I bet Cheryl hasn’t spent a decent chunk of time in Newcastle for over twenty years, ditto Nadine and Derry!

I love how they’ve retained their regional accents super strongly for years despite never really being back :) I mean I’m sure many of us have accents although we’ve lived away, but I bet Cheryl hasn’t spent a decent chunk of time in Newcastle for over twenty years, ditto Nadine and Derry!
My aunt was the same. She moved down to Birmingham from Scotland in the early 80s and right until the end, her accent was still so strong that some people had to ask her to repeat herself to them.