Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So excited, when I went to the TEN tour I thought that would have been the last show for sure! I literally flew from Australia and landed this morning for there show tomorrow. My family think I'm a mad woman :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So excited, when I went to the TEN tour I thought that would have been the last show for sure! I literally flew from Australia and landed this morning for there show tomorrow. My family think I'm a mad woman :ROFLMAO:
Until I got to the mad woman part I was gonna ask if you're the guy who hosts the aloud podcast! 😂😂😂 I respect your dedication ill be there tommorrow toooo 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 2
Until I got to the mad woman part I was gonna ask if you're the guy who hosts the aloud podcast! 😂😂😂 I respect your dedication ill be there tommorrow toooo 🥳🥳🥳
He can’t go, he said he can’t afford it which made me sad for him 😭 people offered to set up a go fund me and he was like “please don’t do that”

• Sad
Haha, I can confirm I'm not him but I wish he could go! Have the best day tomorrow 🥳 ❤

Reactions: 1
I’m seeing them on 23rd June at the O2 and am trying (failing) not to find out too much about the show or the set list 😂😭

Whole Lotta History is a hidden gem in their discography. Should have been a bigger hit. A great song which they all shine on and I prefer it to the ballads the covered. It should be their 2 Become 1 or Never Ever.
I remember in their documentary from years ago, Sarah was really upset that WLH didn't chart as high as she thought. So it's poignant that they sang this to honour her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cheryl is not having much luck with her Sexy! No No No dress. First it doesn’t inflate the other night now it’s uncontrollable 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone’s posted the Friday show in Manchester on YouTube in amazing quality

P1

P2

P3

P4 Final

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I was there last night. Did anyone who's been yet, think the ending/finale was a bit flat? Like they just took a bow, turned round and shuffled off the stage like they'd just finished on the karaoke machine down the pub.

To say the promise was also the finale song on the OOC and 10 tour the ending for both of those was like a big finish where they thanked the dancers, the band, the fans etc said goodnight and thank you then like finished with a bang with the hydraulic lifts on OOC for example.

Hope I'm wording that in a way people understand 🤣

Reactions: 3

I was there last night. Did anyone who's been yet, think the ending/finale was a bit flat? Like they just took a bow, turned round and shuffled off the stage like they'd just finished on the karaoke machine down the pub.

To say the promise was also the finale song on the OOC and 10 tour the ending for both of those was like a big finish where they thanked the dancers, the band, the fans etc said goodnight and thank you then like finished with a bang with the hydraulic lifts on OOC for example.

My take on it was they wanted to make that song about Sarah, letting her have the last final moment of the show and although it was one of their biggest songs winning them the Brit etc I think they wanted to keep it simple, more about Sarah and the lyrics rather then making it a grand spectacle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I get what you mean and I agree! The Promise has been their encore song since the OOC tour and tbh I think it's a bit dull. 🤣 It's one of my least favourite songs of theirs but cos it was so successful they've made it their defining song. But I think the goal was to have it end with Sarah. I thought it was strange how they just walk off between acts and at the end. There was also basically no interludes that weren't just the dancers. They missed opportunities to have montages of them all together on past tours or even some iconic clips from Off The Record.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I get what you mean and I agree! The Promise has been their encore song since the OOC tour and tbh I think it's a bit dull. 🤣 It's one of my least favourite songs of theirs but cos it was so successful they've made it their defining song. But I think the goal was to have it end with Sarah. I thought it was strange how they just walk off between acts and at the end. There was also basically no interludes that weren't just the dancers. They missed opportunities to have montages of them all together on past tours or even some iconic clips from Off The Record.
Yesssss! You've just said something else I agree with that I hadn't put my finger on till you said it!! the transitions seemed a bit lifeless as well.

I'm trying to think of what the transitions were like on the 2 past tours I've seen of theirs 🤔

I agree on ending with Sarah 100% but I still think it could have been a bit more razzamataz in a way that wouldn't have been disrespectful to her or her memory...if I was in charge of staging 😂😂 I'd have done something along the lines of when they came back out for the encore saying to the audience Sarah loved to party so let's all get on our feet and celebrate her one last time tonight...then, between the "maybe it's not that hard to know you" bit and the final chorus took it to just an instrumental where they said all their thank yous, one last chorus then they say "good night Manchester" stage lights cut, and a pic of Sarah comes up on the big screens "Sarah Nicole Harding 1981-2021 forever in our hearts" while people left the arena.

All they had was that pic of Sarah in her promise dress for a few seconds which I think had gone by the time they turned around and walked off the stage.

Last edited:
They missed opportunities to have montages of them all together on past tours or even some iconic clips from Off The Record.
I would howl if they played the clip of Cheryl saying "Can you imagine 30-odd-year-old 'I’m just a love machine' nah, no thanks!"" as an intro to that song 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would love if they rerecorded or remixed a couple of songs similar to the tour versions, like Whole lotta history, the promise. Call it Sarah's version. Change some of the lyrics and donate proceeds to breast cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not a Taylor Swift fan but I’d like to have seen them do an Eras style tour e.g songs from Chemistry (Watch Me Go), Sound of the Underground (All I need, all I don’t). I’m really looking forward to my Leeds date though and it’s become my whole personality for the next 2 weeks 🌚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is anyone still yet to receive e tickets/sms tickets for Newcastle shows?
My show is Friday and no tickets and being ignored

Is anyone still yet to receive e tickets/sms tickets for Newcastle shows?
My show is Friday and no tickets and being ignored
Still not got mine for Friday either, and they seem to either be completely ignoring people on Twitter, or just copying and pasting "Tickets will arrive 3 days before the gig" responses. Really poor service, and causing people unnecessary stress. Saw someone say yesterday that they hadn't received their tickets for yesterday's gig, which makes me even more worried.

Still not got mine for Friday either, and they seem to either be completely ignoring people on Twitter, or just copying and pasting "Tickets will arrive 3 days before the gig" responses. Really poor service, and causing people unnecessary stress. Saw someone say yesterday that they hadn't received their tickets for yesterday's gig, which makes me even more worried.
I’m honestly in two minds whether to just buy some off ticketmaster for another show
It’s ridiculous isn’t it
Hope you get yours soon
---
Mine have just literally came through !

Mine abd my daughters turn tonight in Sheffield…..had an email to say doors are opening a bit later so just off out now for food first ….really looking forward to it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6