Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s the sound in Dublin but they sound dreadful. I know they’re not great vocalists but it sounded so weak to me. I hope people enjoyed the show anyway because they’ve waited so long to see them again.
I was also thinking that they sounded pretty bad 😬

Reactions: 1
I love seeing Nicola’s glow up.

To go from being labelled as ‘the ugly one’ to be beautiful woman and imo probably the best looking now. Any work she has done has been natural

Reactions: 12
I know Cheryl’s the smallest but the long hair drowns her and makes her look even smaller than the others.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched a video on TikTok of Cheryl descending to the stage on a motorbike and she looks so awkward, she’s giving absolutely nothing. Not interacting with the crowd or showing any kind of charisma or stagecraft at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if it’s the sound in Dublin but they sound dreadful. I know they’re not great vocalists but it sounded so weak to me. I hope people enjoyed the show anyway because they’ve waited so long to see them again.
I've been to a few concerts in that arena and the sound is usually quite poor. The last time I was there, the artists sounded squeaky. 🤣

How much of an anticlimax was Kimberley's iconic steel line?!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched a video on TikTok of Cheryl descending to the stage on a motorbike and she looks so awkward, she’s giving absolutely nothing. Not interacting with the crowd or showing any kind of charisma or stagecraft at all!
I saw another angle where Nicola looked incredibly stiff and uncomfortable on the bike, not sure if it’s just a bit nervy for them descending, especially on opening night.

Nadine in particular looks so happy to be back on stage.

Reactions: 6
My thoughts from the clips

Vocals not great, but at least they aren't miming the whole thing (s club)

Not keen on the outfits

Stage seems pretty bare

The lack of choreography ????
---
Omg ! Cheryl's extentions, awful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I thought compared to Nadine she seemed a bit boring - Nadine is the one I’d go for cocktails with, I’d have absolutely no idea what she’d be saying but we’d have a great night anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure why they do aerial stuff when most of them are scared of heights - that’s probably why Cheryl looked so startled on those motorbikes 🤣 she looks much more herself here -

Also I saw people complaining the sound was off in the arena last night and I’ve seen a video where the microphones have major interference on them so hopefully they rectify whatever issues were happening.

Been to quite a few concerts in the 3Arena and I always find the sound a bit off. When you're in the stands the performers sound like chipmunks!

Absolutely love the Sarah tributes. 🥰

Has anyone seen any clips of them actually talking to the crowd?

Reactions: 2
I was there last night and we all absolutely loved it! I've seen then several times and was expecting this to be emotional, but it was much more so than expected. Respect for the Sarah tributes. Also a fantastic couple of days in Dublin. Hope anyone else going has as good a time as us x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Quite a few people commenting on their vocals.
I’m no expert but surely 12 years on from Something New and 19 years since Biology (oh duck off) etc… their vocal range will have changed anyway?

Reactions: 4
From the few clips I’ve seen from tonight so far it seems as if they’ve got the sound sorted out - they sound much better vocally.

The Sarah moment from The Promise has changed a bit too - see

Maybe they were having technical issues last night 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Am I being daft or what have they changed with The Promise? Is it just that they don't turn around during Sarah's part?

Am I being daft or what have they changed with The Promise? Is it just that they don't turn around during Sarah's part?
The Sarah part is now a hologram instead of it just being a video on the two stage screens which they turned around and looked at

IMG_4700.jpeg

• Heart