Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably on Holiday ….can’t think why else she wouldn’t be there
She works in London doesn’t she
Doubt it a a work thing
Surely this is on the cards months so the main aim should have been a date all 4 could be in London (only nadine spends large amounts of time out of the UK). just seems odd.

her Instagram makes it sound like she will be there, but when you click on the link it says she can't attend.

Reactions: 1
It is strange that Kimberly won’t be doing race for life but I’m assuming she has good reason, hopefully she will be able to make it to the gala

I know this unlikely, but it could be something left-field like Kimberley has issues with her pelvic floor and can't run. Half of mothers have some level of prolapse. Depending on type and severity, it would be unwise to run a marathon. She could still attend and support as a spectator but then what's her explanation for not running an event planned months in advance? It would invite speculation and maybe she wants to avoid that? I suppose she could fake a chronic injury from GA dancing days. I'm probably overthinking this and she's just on holiday or intending an important family event 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know this unlikely, but it could be something left-field like Kimberley has issues with her pelvic floor and can't run. Half of mothers have some level of prolapse. Depending on type and severity, it would be unwise to run a marathon.
What makes you think any of them are actually going to be running? 😄 You don’t have to be a committed runner to do a Race for Life. Just walk the whole thing. The majority do.

And it’s not a marathon, it’s 5k.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She think that she’s doing it virtually so there must be something preventing her from getting there.

The point i was making is its odd they didn't arrange and rearrange until they found a date that suited all 4 girls. Yes no doubt kimberley has something else on on the 24th of July but I think it's odd to do something in Sarah's memory and to raise money for breast cancer and Cheryl said they really wanted to come up with something great in her honour and pick a date that only suits 3 of them. she said they have been talking about it for the last year, surely the first thing you do after you come up with the idea is get a date that suits everyone and nail it down.

Reactions: 4
Good point. I thought it was a marathon. Either way with damage you wouldn't want to run any great distance. Looking at the details now and there isn't much incentive. I dislike how you can basically donate and get a medal. If I ran it I would want something the others can't receive.

well well well, Kimberleys reason for not being at Sarahs event is that she's going on holiday for her mums birthday, don't know how I feel about it tbh! Bizarre they didn't work round it, not like Cheryls jetting around the world these days.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
well well well, Kimberleys reason for not being at Sarahs event is that she's going on holiday for her mums birthday, don't know how I feel about it tbh! Bizarre they didn't work round it, not like Cheryls jetting around the world these days.
I think it’s because the race for life has always been on that day & the run for Sarah is just an add on if that makes sense - there’s 3 separate race for life’s that day, I don’t think the race for Sarah has been organised for as long as they’re making out.

o
Oh where was this said? I knew she wasn't doing it, they were all insinuating she would be there all doing it together and I knew it was for that reason, a holiday. I think it's bad form to be honest, she shouldn't be missing it. they should have came up with something else all 4 could be a part of. disappointing imo

o
Oh where was this said? I knew she wasn't doing it, they were all insinuating she would be there all doing it together and I knew it was for that reason, a holiday. I think it's bad form to be honest, she shouldn't be missing it. they should have came up with something else all 4 could be a part of. disappointing imo
Aren’t they still doing the charity concert? I got the feeling the race for life was an extra thing following the announcement of the concert.

o
Nadine’s doing Chesterfield Pride the same day & has said that if she can’t make both she’ll be doing it virtually too, it all seems very last minute. Obviously it’s all for the cause and isn’t a fan meet up as I’m sure people will take it but they’re selling it like the four of them will all be there it’s weird.

Aren’t they still doing the charity concert? I got the feeling the race for life was an extra thing following the announcement of the concert.
there is no concert, the media assumed it was a concert until I think kimberley said on BBC morning Live and Nicola said in some interviews too they would be doing something together but wouldn't be performing again together. I think there's a gala dinner Cheryl said.

o
I hate to quote the daily heil but here you go:

Disappointing with Nadine too! I'd have been telling my manager don't book anything that day as it's all about Sarah...

Poor Sarah 😦 afterthought in life and death 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
there is no concert, the media assumed it was a concert until I think kimberley said on BBC morning Live and Nicola said in some interviews too they would be doing something together but wouldn't be performing again together. I think there's a gala dinner Cheryl said.
Yes I know they aren’t performing but I thought there was some sort of charity bash, concert Or gala as you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.