Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I was watching some of their TV performances the other day and their performance of Call The Shots on X Factor really feels like the moment everything just clicked into place for them. The confidence was there, their performance skills were there, they looked unified, and with an incredible song to top it off. They had a great run which I don’t think we will see replicated again for a very long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yogarow

They were always so glam. That's something I really like about girls aloud, the spice girls were alot more rough and ready. I felt GA had a nice polish to them and looked aspirational in the 00s and 10s.

Reactions: 21

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
😆😆😆

Cheryl’s face when a viewer of The One Show suggested that Jane McDonald should be Girls Aloud’s support act on the tour

IMG_2046.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah, nobody 'has' to say anything about anything if they don't want to. Half of these tributes to HRH are (IMVHO) performative bullshit. If Nadine doesn't want to comment then she shouldn't. I think people get their knickers in far too tight a knot about tributes on social media when people die.

Reactions: 19

NowIsGood

Chatty Member

Someone's recently uploaded Nadine's passport drama in full HD 😅 It's been a while since I've seen the whole thing and my God she just ran with the lie for as long as she possibly could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yogarow

Easily one their best lives. They all look great and polished dancing. Cheryl only has like 1 line in that song so maybe that's why they sound so good! Sarah used to get quite a bit solo really, second to nadine obviously. Cheryls hair and whole look is killer here though. Much prefer to the huge helmet hair she sported on x factor judges.

Reactions: 16

JoJo76

VIP Member
I was a GA fan by proxy of my daughter. I won some money and bought front row tickets to the Tangled Up tour and took her, then 9 years old to London for the weekend. Did loads of tourist stuff and went to the concert. Amazing. They all waved to her as we were at the front and she loved every second.

She is in her 20’s now and has different music taste but said she would love another Mum and Daughter night out to see them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16