Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Kimberley showing just as much, if not more upset for ONJs death than Sarah's 🙄😅
Hardly. a post on insta and a Re share of a story. Why try and quantify someone's grief for someone they personally knew for almost 20 years. Fml

Reactions: 5
Hardly. a post on insta and a Re share of a story. Why try and quantify someone's grief for someone they personally knew for almost 20 years. Fml
I'm entitled to my opinion and that's how it comes across 🤷🏻‍♀️

holy tit, I'm living for the fact Emma from CLEA accompanied Nadine to Manchester Pride 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheryl channeling the ‘parents versus technology’ stereotype strongly here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't like Kimberley, way too keen to publicise her kids, loves an ol' ad on Insta for something 'family' related

Reactions: 8
I thought she came across well in her Passions episode.

Reactions: 1
I don't like Kimberley, way too keen to publicise her kids, loves an ol' ad on Insta for something 'family' related
It's insane how much she uses her kids for ads and making money. pretty surprised at her tbh. you don't see nadine or Cheryl ever showing their kids. kimberley totally over shares her kids. she used to be my favourite out of the girls but now I'd say she's my least favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's insane how much she uses her kids for ads and making money. pretty surprised at her tbh. you don't see nadine or Cheryl ever showing their kids. kimberley totally over shares her kids. she used to be my favourite out of the girls but now I'd say she's my least favourite.
Agree. Remember her wedding invites with a sticker included that guests must put over their cameras on phones, because she had struck a deal with Hello... So guests couldn't even take their own pictures.
Unbelievably classless and tacky.

• Wow
Can't believe it's a year tomorrow since Sarah passed away.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Agree. Remember her wedding invites with a sticker included that guests must put over their cameras on phones, because she had struck a deal with Hello... So guests couldn't even take their own pictures.
Unbelievably classless and tacky.
she gives stronggggg Gretchen Weiner vibes

Having a Girls Aloud binge in memory of Sarah. This performance is simply stunning in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe it’s a year today. I’ll always remember you Sarah 💕 Hope you’re at peace wherever you are 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 9

They all expressed condolences, besides Nadine. No one would expect her to be a monarchist (!!), but GA were invited to perform in aid of RV charity. To be the only one silent on the Queen's passing is potentially risky. Personally, I would have crafted a carefully worded message sympathising with her British fans. She has made tonnes of mistakes like this imo. I think this is why I find it difficult to fully sympathise that her solo career failed to kick off. She didn't seem to understand that her reliable, strong fanbase was/is (Brits) and she might be wise to court them a bit. Like in that documentary where she was reluctant to be on cam and even said, with some contempt, that she hated living in London/didn't consider England her home 'no, no, DEFINITELY not.' Ditto performing at Weston and saying (seriously, not in jest) 'that she would recommend (a British seaside holiday) to absolutely no one, not even my worst enemy'. Lol. Just so, so dumb. Then later on avoiding all appearances in docs like Passions. Her appearance on Bake Off was brilliant. That's the sort of thing she should have embraced early on. She had the potential to be very popular, but wasted every opportunity and put her foot in it too. Cheryl, however, knew exactly what she needed to do and worked for it relentlessly. Why is anyone surprised she came out on top?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

They all expressed condolences, besides Nadine. No one would expect her to be a monarchist (!!), but GA were invited to perform in aid of RV charity. To be the only one silent on the Queen's passing is potentially risky. Personally, I would have crafted a carefully worded message sympathising with her British fans. She has made tonnes of mistakes like this imo. I think this is why I find it difficult to fully sympathise that her solo career failed to kick off. She didn't seem to understand that her reliable, strong fanbase was/is (Brits) and she might be wise to court them a bit. Like in that documentary where she was reluctant to be on cam and even said, with some contempt, that she hated living in London/didn't consider England her home 'no, no, DEFINITELY not.' Ditto performing at Weston and saying (seriously, not in jest) 'that she would recommend (a British seaside holiday) to absolutely no one, not even my worst enemy'. Lol. Just so, so dumb. Then later on avoiding all appearances in docs like Passions. Her appearance on Bake Off was brilliant. That's the sort of thing she should have embraced early on. She had the potential to be very popular, but wasted every opportunity and put her foot in it too. Cheryl, however, knew exactly what she needed to do and worked for it relentlessly. Why is anyone surprised she came out on top?
Yes I’m probably going to get flamed by Irish tattlers as the history is difficult but some Irish brands are being very petty 🙄 can’t believe Heinz Ireland replied like this! Off topic I know :)

Attachments

Yes I’m probably going to get flamed by Irish tattlers as the history is difficult but some Irish brands are being very petty 🙄 can’t believe Heinz Ireland replied like this! Off topic I know :)
🙈 God, that's even worse. At least with celebs they're individuals, so entitled to their opinion. Who ever wrote that is dim, why risk creating issues for the company and yourself?

Reactions: 6
Did any of the others post anything about Sarah on her anniversary ? I was a bit surprised only Kimberley (I think) put something on Instagram.

I can't believe Sarah is gone a year, so bloody sad. She was a lovely lady. Her and Nadine were my favourites.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.