Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny Minogue begin to wonder was on the radio today and I thourght I think GA could of dont this better 😂

Reactions: 6
That’s a a really good shout! They would’ve suited it perfectly.

Reactions: 3
Well, good news maybe? I was just watching some crowd vids and professional cameramen are up front (check first vid). So, maybe it will be released some day? Unless something went wrong with the filming. :confused: I'm now hoping its a rights issue or something idiotic like that and we will get to watch it one day!! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sarah could really captivate an entire room, she had them all eating out the palm of her hand. Bless her soul.

Kimberley sounds great here too, musical theatre really is her thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, good news maybe? I was just watching some crowd vids and professional cameramen are up front (check first vid). So, maybe it will be released some day? Unless something went wrong with the filming. :confused: I'm now hoping its a rights issue or something idiotic like that and we will get to watch it one day!! 🙏

wow I didn't know graffiti my soul had ever been performed live bar on the WWTNS tour!

This is the tour they always talk about on interviews where the cage tipped on entry 🤪

@Clarity456 Cage? What this thing?

Honestly I am so annoyed it wasn't released, it looks like one of their better shows.

Reactions: 1
It looks so awkward coming in to such an upbeat song but not being able to move cos you’re on that thing. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the timing was off too. I was expecting them to jump off and it kept on going.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.