Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re concert, perhaps there isn't enough public interest in GA anymore? If they had arranged something soon after Sarah's passing I should imagine many, including non-GA fans, would have participated - but now?

I hate to quote the daily heil but here you go:

Disappointing with Nadine too! I'd have been telling my manager don't book anything that day as it's all about Sarah...

Poor Sarah 😦 afterthought in life and death 💔
That's because she was no different, despite that Dailymail comment below, something I see expressed a fair bit. There's no obligation for any of them to be friends anyway, it was work. Only women get patronising comments like that. I also find a lot of online Irish GA fans hate the others almost on principle, and passive-aggressively refer to Nadine excessively. It's a bit weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Re concert, perhaps there isn't enough public interest in GA anymore? If they had arranged something soon after Sarah's passing I should imagine many, including non-GA fans, would have participated - but now?
To be fair the last thing on their mind would have been to arrange a gig or concert straight after Sarah’s passing. How many bands after losing a band member do a gig straight away? There is always a gap. It depends on when they feel ready to get back out there

That's because she was no different, despite that Dailymail comment below, something I see expressed a fair bit. There's no obligation for any of them to be friends anyway, it was work. Only women get patronising comments like that. I also find a lot of online Irish GA fans hate the others almost on principle, and passive-aggressively refer to Nadine excessively. It's a bit weird.
I don't get the bit in bold sorry?

Have to disagree I'm afraid, at my work I work from home, converse with my colleagues now and again, go into the office in London once in a blue moon so yes that is "work".

If however, you were thrust into the limelight together at a young age and proceeded to spend nearly every waking moment together for 10 years going through living together, breakups, record deals, press scrutiny etc together , then I think, unless you were some sort of psychopath, it wouldn't be possible to not form some sort of bond with someone, deeper than a traditional "work colleague."

You are correct there is no obligation for them to be friends (but they seem to have been right up until the final tour....Kim,nic and sarah in particular used to do alot together during the break, which they didn't need to as they weren't "at work" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rt-Kimberley-Walsh-Horrid-Henry-premiere.html https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/...sh-and-sarah-harding-s-girls-night-out-165721 ) but then in Kimberley s case, write a brief memorial on IG after the death announcement (as would be expected) and leave it at that, don't be writing gushing birthday messages and lending your name to charity events in someone's memory then do it half assed and expect no backlash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
To be fair the last thing on their mind would have been to arrange a gig or concert straight after Sarah’s passing. How many bands after losing a band member do a gig straight away? There is always a gap. It depends on when they feel ready to get back out there
I meant a race or some sort of mass fundraising home activity to share online.

I don't get the bit in bold sorry?

Have to disagree I'm afraid, at my work I work from home, converse with my colleagues now and again, go into the office in London once in a blue moon so yes that is "work".

If however, you were thrust into the limelight together at a young age and proceeded to spend nearly every waking moment together for 10 years going through living together, breakups, record deals, press scrutiny etc together , then I think, unless you were some sort of psychopath, it wouldn't be possible to not form some sort of bond with someone, deeper than a traditional "work colleague."

You are correct there is no obligation for them to be friends (but they seem to have been right up until the final tour....Kim,nic and sarah in particular used to do alot together during the break, which they didn't need to as they weren't "at work" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rt-Kimberley-Walsh-Horrid-Henry-premiere.html https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/...sh-and-sarah-harding-s-girls-night-out-165721 ) but then in Kimberley s case, write a brief memorial on IG after the death announcement (as would be expected) and leave it at that, don't be writing gushing birthday messages and lending your name to charity events in someone's memory then do it half assed and expect no backlash.
Sorry, I meant Nadine. Referring to a DM comment btl not the article itself. Disagree, friendly is not friends. They were colleagues, and that's OK. Nadine herself said this. And I agree with your last part.

Nadine and Kimberley were joined at the hip at one point so again for any of them Kim, Nadine or whoever to say they were "always just work colleagues" is BS....

There's clearly been a big fall out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sarah basically confirmed there's been a bust up on CBB...I wish they'd give us the tea but will never happen 😂

Nadine and Kimberley were joined at the hip at one point so again for any of them Kim, Nadine or whoever to say they were "always just work colleagues" is BS....

There's clearly been a big fall out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sarah basically confirmed there's been a bust up on CBB...I wish they'd give us the tea but will never happen 😂
Kimberley basically mothered her in the early days! I also loved Sarah & Nicolas friendship, they always seemed to be together during the hiatus too.. I think it’s either because Nadine brought her own manager on tour with them and they never got over it - childish. I don’t buy the whole Nadine never knew the split was coming they told me on the last night when it was at the end of Cheryl’s book released 6 months before. Her comments about “they were all jealous because I got more lines” looking back is very Liam Payne-esk. There has to be something bigger behind it all, fair play for staying classy & keeping quiet but come onnnnnn.

• Heart
today's the day of the charity fun run yes?
Yes it is, lots of my Twitter followers are attending and have all raised lots of money individually. I wish I was able to attend but it’s just too far to travel when I’d need to be back home tonight for work in the morning 😥

Can’t believe Nadine done it in leather shorts, I couldn’t think of anything worse to wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it weird that Kimberley has not been pictured with the girls and done the race separately?!

Not Kimberley showing just as much, if not more upset for ONJs death than Sarah's 🙄😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.