Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

Nadine appeared on The Great Celebrity Bake Off
Kimberley gave birth to a baby boy called Nate
Cheryl and Nicola performed at Mighty Hoopla
Sarah sadly passed away
Nicola celebrated the 10th anniversary of Cinderella’s Eyes
Kimberley turned 40

Previous thread:

Reactions: 7
I do hope they mark the anniversary in some way. I could see a new documentary or Goggle box style show where they reminisce, and having it presented by Davina McCall. That would be fitting as she presented
Popstars at their very beginning as a band.

It will be so bittersweet seeing them together, and I think only then, seeing them as a four piece, will be when it hits home that Sarah has gone 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone on YouTube has remastered a lot of Girls Aloud videos 😍

There are more on his page.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They were always so glam. That's something I really like about girls aloud, the spice girls were alot more rough and ready. I felt GA had a nice polish to them and looked aspirational in the 00s and 10s.

Reactions: 21
I do hope they mark the anniversary in some way. I could see a new documentary or Goggle box style show where they reminisce, and having it presented by Davina McCall. That would be fitting as she presented
Popstars at their very beginning as a band.

It will be so bittersweet seeing them together, and I think only then, seeing them as a four piece, will be when it hits home that Sarah has gone 😢
This sounds so perfect! I also described my Nicola Roberts re-issued album yesterday and it’s bloody gorgeous - what an album!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was watching some of their TV performances the other day and their performance of Call The Shots on X Factor really feels like the moment everything just clicked into place for them. The confidence was there, their performance skills were there, they looked unified, and with an incredible song to top it off. They had a great run which I don’t think we will see replicated again for a very long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Easily one their best lives. They all look great and polished dancing. Cheryl only has like 1 line in that song so maybe that's why they sound so good! Sarah used to get quite a bit solo really, second to nadine obviously. Cheryls hair and whole look is killer here though. Much prefer to the huge helmet hair she sported on x factor judges.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone picked up the paperback version of Sarah's book, I think it was released yesterday? Is there any additional chapters?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone picked up the paperback version of Sarah's book, I think it was released yesterday? Is there any additional chapters?
Her manager said there’s nothing additional in the paperback version.

Just watching old clips and it’s weird how all of the girls bar Nadine are all from the North? Must be no talent in London even though it’s so much bigger (joking) :)

A weird coincidence I meant

Reactions: 4
I've been listening to the b sides/album tracks collection alot and kimberley seemes to get alot more linea on these tracks giving them a diff vibe. Listening nowadays Cheryl doesn't sing much on her own does she

I loved Nadine, gorgeous singer, seems like a real lady with a lovely personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Found this in another thread. It never gets old 😭

That is still one of my favourite reality talent show moments ever

“My name is Nadine Coyle. Date Of Birth: 15/06/85 making me a Gemini……(face drops when she realises she forgot to say 83). What date of birth did I give?” It’s the realisation that she dropped herself in it and the ‘can’t find her passport fakeout’. If she genuinely was on the phone to her mum I can only imagine what she was saying to her. And her brazenness to keep the lie going despite being asked repeatedly whether she is 18. I have to give her credit for determination

She even nearly talks herself into saying she’s even younger by thinking she said 87.

Thank god she never got into the band Six anyway as she wouldn’t have auditioned for GA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is still one of my favourite reality talent show moments ever

“My name is Nadine Coyle. Date Of Birth: 15/06/85 making me a Gemini……(face drops when she realises she forgot to say 83). What date of birth did I give?” It’s the realisation that she dropped herself in it and the ‘can’t find her passport fakeout’. If she genuinely was on the phone to her mum I can only imagine what she was saying to her. And her brazenness to keep the lie going despite being asked repeatedly whether she is 18. I have to give her credit for determination

She even nearly talks herself into saying she’s even younger by thinking she said 87.

Thank god she never got into the band Six anyway as she wouldn’t have auditioned for GA
She technically did get into Six but was disqualified when her real age came to light.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.