Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

@Clarity456
Weird. New vid out and Kimberley mentions the cage, says she thinks it was their second tour. What on earth is going on with her accent? Does it sound different to you?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Chemistry was second there was deffo no budget for a cage at this point 😭 😭 😭 only cowgirl outfits and bins as stage props🤦‍♀️ I'm sad enough to watch it from time to time on youtube.

She's going the same way as Cheryl whose media trained voice now goes through me lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The whole Chemistry show from Wembley is on YouTube! 💃

It’s my favourite album of theirs, and just one of my fave albums overall.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was in Lidl today, it’s Greek Week there, and you guys are the only people who will understand why I was trying not to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have really mixed feelings about any reunion, I just don't know if it's gonna be the same without Sarah:( i still have trouble accepting she's gone, she was so young and so full of life, it contrasts with the fun of GA :cry:

Is there any good tea on GA (other than Cheryl)?

Reactions: 5
@MrsBsDayOff
Old, but there's this from Popbitch.

"We were very surprised to see Nadine Coyle agree to go into the jungle. We knew she always jumped at any opportunity to travel; we just didn’t think the whole camping-in-the-wild thing would be her scene.

A few years ago, Nadine was taken on a Christmas charity trip to Lapland alongside a group of children with various illnesses – but she seemed a little reluctant to roll up her sleeves and do much when she was there. As well as not joining in any of the singing (carols aren’t really “her thing” apparently) Nadine was also very reluctant to have her picture taken as she hadn’t had hair and make-up – and they hadn’t invited a stylist along."

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So the girls aloud reunion isn't them performing, it's a gala dinner and a walk in Hyde Park to raise money for breast cancer. Bad form kimberley won't be there, like how hard is it to get all 4 of them together, they all live in London, surely the aim was the 4 of them to come together to remember Sarah and raise money in her name. A disappointing effort to be honest.

Reactions: 6
So the girls aloud reunion isn't them performing, it's a gala dinner and a walk in Hyde Park to raise money for breast cancer. Bad form kimberley won't be there, like how hard is it to get all 4 of them together, they all live in London, surely the aim was the 4 of them to come together to remember Sarah and raise money in her name. A disappointing effort to be honest.
She’s probably on Holiday ….can’t think why else she wouldn’t be there
She works in London doesn’t she
Doubt it a a work thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.