Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A one-off reunion to raise money for charity is what I've been predicting. I think Cheryl is too emotional to do a proper reunion with a full tour - she didn't perform any Girls Aloud songs when she headlined Mighty Hoopla the night before Sarah passed, unlike when she included a Girls Aloud medley in her Manchester Pride set.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t be the same at all, but I know they’ll pull the loveliest tribute to Sarah. It’s very bittersweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kimberley on the BBC this morning saying it's not a reunion as such, more of an industry fundraiser.

Kimberley on the BBC this morning saying it's not a reunion as such, more of an industry fundraiser.
That’s what I took from Nadine’s comments, I don’t know why people assumed it was a full on reunion.

Reactions: 3
I think the Official Charts Company and trashy magazines exaggerated what Nadine said for clicks, plus it was wishful thinking on the part of some fans that they would actually perform together again. I've always thought they'll reunite for one night only but it definitely won't involve them singing again. Performing those songs without Sarah would be painful for them, plus they would hardly want to rework tracks that are almost 20 years old now and divide Sarah's lines between them.

That’s what I took from Nadine’s comments, I don’t know why people assumed it was a full on reunion.
Yeah, I assumed (though twitter did get me a wee bit hyped) the same just because it's exactly what Sarah put in her book, it makes sense

Reactions: 1
Girlsaloudtvmemories yt channel has some great interviews, adverts, behind the scenes type stuff. Many rare clips I'd never seen before.

I forgot to mention this channel too, sorry. TheGirlsAloudLover1

why didnt they do a one off concert when sarah was still alive?
Cheryl, Kimberley and Nicola didn’t speak to Nadine and Sarah for years. They only all came together again after Sarah’s diagnosis and then she was too ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.