Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I love WWTNS. So many good songs that just transport me back to every emotion, outfit and feeling of my early 20s

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I love WWTNS. So many good songs that just transport me back to every emotion, outfit and feeling of my early 20s
For me it makes me think of trips to Woolworths as a child 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking to myself earlier in the gym, isn't it strange that kimberley is on tv etc the most nowadays, and is the most out there at the moment. I hear that Nicola writes music and she had dainty doll years ago and pops up at London fashion week, but she doesn't seem to be doing much and she's only young still

Reactions: 3
I was thinking to myself earlier in the gym, isn't it strange that kimberley is on tv etc the most nowadays, and is the most out there at the moment. I hear that Nicola writes music and she had dainty doll years ago and pops up at London fashion week, but she doesn't seem to be doing much and she's only young still
She was at an event and having pictures with Emily Attak the other night which I thought was a strange pairing

Reactions: 2
Back when Kim and Nuhdeen were besties ❤ miss these times. Wish I could go back to this era on the regs. 😞😞😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That episode will always be iconic. One of my favourite parts was when Cheryl stormed off spotted an insect on the floor. Her scream killed me!

'These shoes'
'Ah!...God!'
'Why did somebody not warn me that we were trekking...across the universe?'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
One of the best Off The Record moments turns 16 today

I just love from that first clip, Kimberley agreeing with Cheryl, saying “it is a nice view...but I don’t care”, all while taking a photo of said view on her digital camera. Iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I slid. I were sliding. I could of fallen off the edge of the earth. Plummeted to my death. For what? All for the sake of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone listened to Nicola on Laura Whitmore's podcast? She speaks about her life in GA, sisterhood & Sarah. It's heartbreaking.

• Sad
Has anyone listened to Nicola on Laura Whitmore's podcast? She speaks about her life in GA, sisterhood & Sarah. It's heartbreaking.
When she said “we went to the moon together” 🥺 and when she was talking about Untouchable being her favourite song. I think that track has taken on a whole new meaning with Sarah’s passing 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
When she said the 4 other girls then corrected herself to 3 made me really sad

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.