Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My name is Nadine Coyle. Date Of Birth: 15/06/85 making me a Gemini……(face drops when she realises she forgot to say 83). What date of birth did I give?”
Honestly, because of this clip I can remember Nadine’s star-sign more quickly than my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oen thing i'll never understand is why Cheryl & her mother are always joined at the hip, too codependent IMO

Reactions: 3
Oen thing i'll never understand is why Cheryl & her mother are always joined at the hip, too codependent IMO
She lived with her and Ashley when they were newly married even though there was no need for her to do so, recipe for disaster in my opinion although I doubt that contributed to Cheryl and Ashley's split.

I wonder what Joan (Cheryl's mum) is like? I saw Cheryl's dad on a programme and he seemed alright.

Her brother Andrew had done jail time and is now homeless, one of the papers did a story on him a few months ago. I wondered was he in contact with any family member even his mum, he indicated he wasn't. He sounded very bitter but I'm sure there's more to the story, maybe family members tried to help to no avail and have now cut ties for their own sanity.

Reactions: 5
I follow this account on Instagram and they post videos and pictures on the dates they happened

This was today’s, Cheryl throwing up everywhere from drinking all night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow this account on Instagram and they post videos and pictures on the dates they happened

This was today’s, Cheryl throwing up everywhere from drinking all night 🤣

"Cacktails an weiine... an no dunner..."
💖 Nadine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone have any unpopular GA opinions? Here are mine:

Their best album is WWTNS
Tangled Up was their best tour
Untouchable is great but it isn’t their best song
Nicola is a better singer than Nadine
Kimberley didn’t get enough lines
I loved Threads
Cheryl can sing
Insatiable is better than Go To Work
Wake Me Up is their best Song

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I loved Threads
Cheryl can sing
My unpopular opinion is that I’m not keen on Can’t Speak French

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I loved Threads
Cheryl can sing
I wouldn’t say the last one is an unpopular opinion. It’s one of my top songs of theirs, deffo top tier GA.

I always think, on reflection, Untouchable should have stayed an unreleased album track gem, rather than butchering it for a single release. The final single should have been Rolling Back the Rivers (perhaps an unpopular opinion?)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I loved Threads
Cheryl can sing
I think I agree with all of these!
However I think Miss You Bow Wow should have been released instead of Untouchable 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I loved Threads
Cheryl can sing
My unpopular opinion is that The Promise (for me) is one of their worst songs. I can’t listen to it I hate it!

Reactions: 13
Sarah was the second lead singer (before nicola began to take over)
I hate can't speak French and the loving kind
I still haven't forgiven Cheryl for bringing GA to an unofficial end
Looking back was surprised how much Kim was coined "the curvey one" etc much like Nicola "the ugly one"
They had more of an impact on fashion at the time than given credit for
One of my favourites is long hot summer that is always overlooked

I like the Promise but it does sound like the theme tune to Blankety Blank

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree that Cheryl can sing but more in the sense of singing to herself at home in a hairbrush or singing to Bear singing, not O2 or even pub gig worthy singing and a lot of the time she got outed for lip synching. Remember the SU2C blip where the lip synching stopped and she was merely whispering the lyrics out of breath as she was dancing? She's a great dancer which I guess compensates for the lip synching.

• Haha
I agree that Cheryl can sing but more in the sense of singing to herself at home in a hairbrush or singing to Bear singing, not O2 or even pub gig worthy singing and a lot of the time she got outed for lip synching. Remember the SU2C blip where the lip synching stopped and she was merely whispering the lyrics out of breath as she was dancing? She's a great dancer which I guess compensates for the lip synching.
I'd love to see a video of this!

Edit: found it! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, there are better singers out there, but I also think there are much worse. What she lacked in her singing she made up for in her dancing / harmonies in GA.

Don’t get me wrong, there are better singers out there, but I also think there are much worse. What she lacked in her singing she made up for in her dancing / harmonies in GA.
Agreed, she’s not that bad but it seemed like everyone jumped on the ‘Cheryl can’t sing’ bandwagon due to her judging a singing contest, overexposure and the miming ‘scandals’.

Reactions: 4
I regularly watch that clip it’s so funny. And you can tell at the end she’s really pissed off with what happened!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.