Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I reckon so, just to divvy it out properly. What I find interesting about this is how all the girls except nadine have the same registered office and therefore use the same accountants etc. she’s always on the outside :(
I understand it for her solo stuff from 2010 (😬) because that was all over the place, I don’t think her manager at the best time really had her best interests. Buts it’s strange she’s not changed it all recently to fit.

Reactions: 1
The SOTU vinyl didn't sell very well so I'm not expecting anything further on that front!
It's sad how little engagement there is for all the digital content too. I think their discography is probably the strongest of any girl group but they don't seem to be getting the moment of reappreciation that they deserve (beyond the confines of Gay Twitter at least).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's sad how little engagement there is for all the digital content too. I think their discography is probably the strongest of any girl group but they don't seem to be getting the moment of reappreciation that they deserve (beyond the confines of Gay Twitter at least).
Right. It’s like a tiny amount of us (without wanting to stereotype, the girls and the gays) GET it. I love so many girl bands, but it’s Girls Aloud’s music that I keep coming back to the most.

Reactions: 7
She's had the same hair for about 12 years too. Somehow she was one of my favourites in the band back in the day but honestly I can't think of a single interesting moment in her post-GA career
All she does is brand deals! She's done so many it's honestly wild. 🤣

She's had the same hair for about 12 years too. Somehow she was one of my favourites in the band back in the day but honestly I can't think of a single interesting moment in her post-GA career
I think my favourite thing she’s done was playing Princess Fiona in Shrek the Musical. Thought that was in the hiatus and not post split.

She was a proper chameleon in the band as well always changing her hair!

Reactions: 4
Random but why did Cheryl get picked as an X factor judge out of them all? She'd done nothing of extra note and wasn't a particular 'favourite' from the band :)

That’s more like it girl 🔥 Kimberley at the Attitude awards tonight.

View attachment 2505126
Those abs!!!! 😱 why does she hide her body under those frumpy dresses?
---
Random but why did Cheryl get picked as an X factor judge out of them all? She'd done nothing of extra note and wasn't a particular 'favourite' from the band :)
I think Simon hatched up a plan after he saw how she was on the comic relief apprentice show

I guess a lot would class her as the 'sexy' one in GA. She had the footballer husband, she had the look, she had the celeb connections (VB, Will.i.am..), she had a personality and a feistiness to her.
She is also an example of a working class girl who made it through a talent show. People saw her as relatable.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. She was absolutely the most famous due to Ashley Cole and Will.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.