Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Cheryl’s wearing your nan’s curtains then Kim is wearing her spare room bedding. God it’s awful
It reminds you of the dress Kim K wore to the Met Ball a few years back when pregnant that everyone said reminded them of sofa covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nicola looks absolutely stunning there.

A bit of nostalgia for your Sunday. A legend is born:

---
I'm still not used to seeing them as a four-piece ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It reminds you of the dress Kim K wore to the Met Ball a few years back when pregnant that everyone said reminded them of sofa covers.
I used to really love Kim's style around the time of the final split (2013-2014) lately all she wears is big long smock dresses 😩

Reactions: 2
Nicola ❤

(Some lovely words about Sarah.)

This Jordan guy is criiiiinge though.

Last edited:
I thought Nadine wasn’t dressed up enough until I saw Tulisa 😂😂😂 why would you wear that to a wedding ?!

Reactions: 4
none of the people at this wedding looked like they were going to the same event.
That’s it! It’s like a fire alarm went off and there were ten different events happening in the same building, and now everyone’s in one room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nicola ❤
“It’s still not really that real. A lot of the time I’m like ‘she’s in Thailand on the beach’ or she’s in Ibiza with her friends. Then I’m reminded that she’s not,”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.