Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I know we're not massive fans of See The Day, but this performance is stunning.

Reactions: 5
Well lets be honest we put together GA so we can give ourselves a pat on the back for making one of the best girl bands of the 21st century 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well lets be honest we put together GA so we can give ourselves a pat on the back for making one of the best girl bands of the 21st century 👏
I don't think there's ever been anyone as unique as them since... like yeah little mix were good, but there was very little difference between them and say fifth harmony or now flo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Girls Aloud had Xenomania killing it for them with production but they also all felt like the type of girlies you'd meet in the smoking area of a club with and have a chat. They all felt so real and never really held back in interviews etc. While also being beautiful but you didn't hate them for it lol. They really did have such star power as a unit of five. It was such a magic combo ❤

I remember voting for Javine in the final and was gutted when she didn't get in but now I don't think it would have worked with her instead of Sarah!

• Heart
My favourite ballad has got to be deadlines and diets because it's so Xenomania 🤟
I remember listening to that album in my first year of uni when I pulled an all-nighter to get an assignment finished, and was so confused by "I'm cool until reality hits me in the face and drops the phone in the tea" 😂
---
I really like Whole Lotta History too (and I’m not a ballads girl at all). But it’s just so beautiful and epic, and they all sound so great on it, particularly -

Nicola - “Hello, did you call me?” 😭

and Nadine - “I'm damned if I do and I'm damned and if I don't”. Yes sing it!
Nicola sounded so sweet on I Say A Prayer For You as well, I just wanted to give her a hug!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure why Cheryl’s dressed in my nan’s old curtains but all four were at Simon Jones’ wedding today!

IMG_8071.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
For Cheryl's standards this dress is quite nice. She also looks almost exactly like her old self, before the surgeries and filler.
She looks gorgeous! They all do! They’ve aged so well! Nadine stepping on Cheryl’s dress though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Cheryl’s wearing your nan’s curtains then Kim is wearing her spare room bedding. God it’s awful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Cheryl’s wearing your nan’s curtains then Kim is wearing her spare room bedding. God it’s awful
She’s to mumsy these days! I get it’s her image now but I’d love to see her mix it up once in a while.

Reactions: 7
Oooh Nicola suits a fringe, it looks lovely on her. Jeez could Kims dress be anymore mumsy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.