Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, I think it will always be 'The Promise' - the song, their voices, the video, the styling - all just so gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate all their covers, even Jump (as former poster mentioned I’m glad it saved them). Whole Lotta History is absolutely fantastic.

But yeah, so so many single options it’s unreal - but I wonder how many would resolute with the public.

Reactions: 3
I love the Whole Lotta History appreciation. I'd say ballads obviously weren't their strong point but I'll Stand By You and See The Day have grown on me.

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 10.51.27.png

Reactions: 2
I love the Whole Lotta History appreciation. I'd say ballads obviously weren't their strong point but I'll Stand By You and See The Day have grown on me.

View attachment 2431925
Poor BCYLM sitting at the bottom where it belongs. I can’t stand See The Day, it’s ok, but it’s just there, out of allll the bops on Chemistry we deserved better.

Reactions: 4
My favourite ballad has got to be deadlines and diets because it's so Xenomania 🤟

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whole Lotta History is so underrated! A shame it didn’t get more love as it’s a great song, beautiful video too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really like Whole Lotta History too (and I’m not a ballads girl at all). But it’s just so beautiful and epic, and they all sound so great on it, particularly -

Nicola - “Hello, did you call me?” 😭

and Nadine - “I'm damned if I do and I'm damned and if I don't”. Yes sing it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really like Whole Lotta History too (and I’m not a ballads girl at all). But it’s just so beautiful and epic, and they all sound so great on it, particularly

Nicola “Hello, did you call me?” 😭

and Nadine “I'm damned if I do and I'm damned and if I don't” yes sing it!
When Sarah passed, I’d listen to WLH and sob at her part at the end 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not a ballad but one of my fav songs from an album is 'wild horses' great catchy song 'woo woo' 😊

• Heart
Forever And A Night is a nice ballad, too. I can’t believe their first album is 20 years old!

• Heart
They really had some AMAZING songs didn’t they? We were blessed to have them around for so long. Who could have predicted how successful they’d be that night the band was announced on Popstars?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if they'll ever do a reunion tour? shame they didn't do one while Sarah was alive.

• Heart
I wonder if they'll ever do a reunion tour? shame they didn't do one while Sarah was alive.
The sad thing is they had started planning for a reunion a couple of years before Sarah's diagnosis. Cheryl was going to release some solo music in 2018/2019 and then the reunion would've happened after. Now I don't ever see it happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The sad thing is they had started planning for a reunion a couple of years before Sarah's diagnosis. Cheryl was going to release some solo music in 2018/2019 and then the reunion would've happened after. Now I don't ever see it happening.

Wow has it really been ten years since they split! :(

• Sad
I’ll be happy with whatever they choose to do, but I have a feeling that they’ll reunite one last time. Possibly for a tour, or maybe a one off special
(similar to The Girls Aloud Party).

I’ll be happy with whatever they choose to do, but I have a feeling that they’ll reunite one last time. Possibly for a tour, or maybe a one off special
(similar to The Girls Aloud Party).
They could also go the GH route but pad this one with some unreleased stuff as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.