Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst tattoo is that huge rose on her back/bum. If she likes it that's all that really matters but personally speaking purely from an artistic pov it's one of the most hideous things I've ever seen, tats wise. I remember there was a huge furor when the pictures of it came out.

Reactions: 10
The worst tattoo is that huge rose on her back/bum. If she likes it that's all that really matters but personally speaking purely from an artistic pov it's one of the most hideous things I've ever seen, tats wise. I remember there was a huge furor when the pictures of it came out.
I agree! I love her little hand tattoo, it’s iconic. But the whole back/bum thing I just never understood. When she came out on the TEN tour in the Victoria secret style outfits it was just there. I don’t really get it.

Reactions: 5
I agree! I love her little hand tattoo, it’s iconic. But the whole back/bum thing I just never understood. When she came out on the TEN tour in the Victoria secret style outfits it was just there. I don’t really get it.
The worst thing about it was the way the design running down her butt just looked like someone had had a little accident. :sick:

It looks like it's been covered, badly, with concealer. It's an awful looking tattoo, so I hope she's actually in the process of getting rid of it. It's cheap looking.
I remember when Cheryl was big there were so many huns copying 😆 it’s like, a hand tattoo is a big commitment..

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I remember going to that tour and when I ran to the bar just before GA came on stage, one of the bar staff was so vocal about Cheryl’s massive new tattoo. She’d seen it when they were rehearsing and she was excited that she’d been one of the first to see it.

She obviously got it to cover the woman stamp she had previously but to me that was loads better?

She’s genuinely got decent reviews from press night.
But at the end of the day acting skills are required: this isn’t an inept or embarrassing performance from Cheryl. She struggles to project times, and the shouty bits feel a bit forced. But she nails her lines, has good comic timing, and generally does her bit supporting the architecture of Robins’s play.

Actually it’s no fright night in that respect. She proves a class act and - whisper it - is even the most understated player on stage.

But is Cheryl any good? Actually, yes: certainly good enough to bring a new crowd to this superior, remorselessly effective spine-chiller.

Admittedly, sometimes you stop noticing her genuine emotional range or her slightly overemphatic gestures and simply gawp. Those dimples, those empathetic doe eyes, that nutcracker Geordie accent… Blimey, it’s really her! A sensational event, in every sense. As her own X Factor moment, it is respectable enough for a first go, if blunt-edged: big on volume and sudden, thunderous anger.

As for Cheryl, it's safe to say she puts in an assured debut – sure, sometimes intonation wavers, while her angry outburst can occasionally feel unexpected and one-note (then again, so do most outbursts from those suffering from sleep-deprivation). For the most part, it'll be a turn that few critics will find major fault with.

You can practically hear the critics sharpening their fangs – but to get straight to the point: hers is not the worst performance the West End has seen. It’s not even the worst performance in the West End right now. In fact, there are many moments when it’s not the worst performance on stage. Quite often, she appears completely at home, and her carefully restrained anxiety that there’s a ghost haunting her baby is the most captivating thing about the show.

Cheryl proves herself more than able to ride the emotional rollercoaster.

Reactions: 8
I think this is the third time I’ve said it, I saw it last Saturday and she was bloody brilliant. Critics certainly seem to agree, I honestly thought she would be ripped apart because she’s ‘Cheryl’. She must be overwhelmed by the positive reaction.
Aw I'm glad, maybe she's found her niche cos it sure as hell wasn't releasing cheaply produced r&b lite songs 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think this is the third time I’ve said it, I saw it last Saturday and she was bloody brilliant. Critics certainly seem to agree, I honestly thought she would be ripped apart because she’s ‘Cheryl’. She must be overwhelmed by the positive reaction.

My favourite review is the one the Daily Mail put together in the first week of previews and it’s the only negative one 😂 very petty of them.

She’s genuinely got decent reviews from press night.
But at the end of the day acting skills are required: this isn’t an inept or embarrassing performance from Cheryl. She struggles to project times, and the shouty bits feel a bit forced. But she nails her lines, has good comic timing, and generally does her bit supporting the architecture of Robins’s play.

Actually it’s no fright night in that respect. She proves a class act and - whisper it - is even the most understated player on stage.

But is Cheryl any good? Actually, yes: certainly good enough to bring a new crowd to this superior, remorselessly effective spine-chiller.

Admittedly, sometimes you stop noticing her genuine emotional range or her slightly overemphatic gestures and simply gawp. Those dimples, those empathetic doe eyes, that nutcracker Geordie accent… Blimey, it’s really her! A sensational event, in every sense. As her own X Factor moment, it is respectable enough for a first go, if blunt-edged: big on volume and sudden, thunderous anger.

As for Cheryl, it's safe to say she puts in an assured debut – sure, sometimes intonation wavers, while her angry outburst can occasionally feel unexpected and one-note (then again, so do most outbursts from those suffering from sleep-deprivation). For the most part, it'll be a turn that few critics will find major fault with.

You can practically hear the critics sharpening their fangs – but to get straight to the point: hers is not the worst performance the West End has seen. It’s not even the worst performance in the West End right now. In fact, there are many moments when it’s not the worst performance on stage. Quite often, she appears completely at home, and her carefully restrained anxiety that there’s a ghost haunting her baby is the most captivating thing about the show.

Cheryl proves herself more than able to ride the emotional rollercoaster.
As I said, fair play to her! She's clearly put in work behind the scenes and you do not always get that from people hired just for their name. Maybe she'll drop the singing career, given it was going so badly?
---

My favourite review is the one the Daily Mail put together in the first week of previews and it’s the only negative one 😂 very petty of them.
I personally caught the Fail in a lie once. They photographed the o2 arena when Britney was there for her Femme Fatale tour and tried to claim poor sales. Except the show was almost sold out because what they'd done was photograph the arena probably hours before Brit was on stage. I knew because I was at that particular show.

If the British tabloid media told me the sky is blue, I would go out to check.

Reactions: 2
She definitely hasn't got rid of the hand tattoo, must just be covering it with makeup for the show she's in.

76A7074B-F557-473D-853C-E2FD22DA1499.png

• Wow
  • Sad
She looks so bad!!

The botox and cheek fillers have really fucked her up!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've been watching the ten tour, I cant be sure but at 6:36 of the final song sounds like Sarah says "WE'LL BE BACK, but for now, thank you and goodnight"

Kind of adds more credence to the argument of Nuhdeen and her passport telling the truth all along about "I had nothing to do with this split business."

Last edited:
  • Sad
I've been watching the ten tour, I cant be sure but at 6:36 of the final song sounds like Sarah says "WE'LL BE BACK, but for now, thank you and goodnight"

Kind of adds more credence to the argument of Nuhdeen and her passport telling the truth all along about "I had nothing to do with this split business."

Nadine had a funny couple of years pretending she only found out on the night when it was written in Cheryl’s book released 6 months before. Didn’t like the way she teamed up with Dan Wootton of all people to revive her solo career.

Nadine had a funny couple of years pretending she only found out on the night when it was written in Cheryl’s book released 6 months before. Didn’t like the way she teamed up with Dan Wootton of all people to revive her solo career.
The whole split was very odd, the fact Sarah said that though. Like why would you say "we'll be back" when Cheryl's book was written months before, she didn't have to, thank you and goodnight would have sufficed...i honestly believe the rest wanted to carry on and were hoping to convince queen chez but in the end she was the dominant force and her word was final.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.