Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think Nicola is very petty. Yeh Cheryl and Kimberley I'm sure were awful at times too and there was obviously a big fallout. But I feel like Nicola mm I don't know. There's something there and I sense there's still a dislike of Nadine from her. I feel Kimberley and Nadine seem more genuine with each other these days. Well from the limited interactions I've seen anyway. And Cheryl I think Sarah's death humbled and changed her. She's giving good vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly I think Nicola is very petty. Yeh Cheryl and Kimberley I'm sure were awful at times too and there was obviously a big fallout. But I feel like Nicola mm I don't know. There's something there and I sense there's still a dislike of Nadine from her. I feel Kimberley and Nadine seem more genuine with each other these days. Well from the limited interactions I've seen anyway. And Cheryl I think Sarah's death humbled and changed her. She's giving good vibes.
Well not an excuse but as they say, the bullied turn into bullies. Have u ever seen her mug Geri halliwell off at that fashion show? Awful behaviour! I think it might be somewhat of a trauma response from being called ugly so much in the early GA days, that's why she was so into having the little chimola crew, probably thought the "popular gang" was a protective measure from ever being hurt again.

Reactions: 2
I adored Nicola’s solo album, even bought the anniversary edition some obscene price (even though barely anyone bought it the first time -around). She was brilliant in in the masked singer but I just can’t warm to her much as a person, but is that down to shyness that comes across as bitchiness?

Reactions: 7
Aww this is really lovely to see.
Regardless of what happened in the past- these girls have experiences/ a bond that only they could understand.
Dear Cheryl and Nadine, in lieu of a reunion please do a Gary and Robbie style duet of what a shame we never listened

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to have a giggle at this, all the things she achieved in Girls Aloud and being on the West End but ‘designing’ her own paint colour is a pinch me moment 😂
E9C94073-1123-4A12-BF69-D46CB262F679.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to have a giggle at this, all the things she achieved in Girls Aloud and being on the West End but ‘designing’ her own paint colour is a pinch me moment 😂
View attachment 2112905
If she is excited then good for her but I don't see the big deal as Wickes has been letting people design their own paint colors for years so it's not like it's a celeb-only perk. I used to spend many a Sunday afternoon listening to my dad lecture some poor wee weekend worker on what the best shade of this was to mix with that. My mum used to joke that while he saw himself as Picasso, everyone else saw him as Picarsehole which he wasn't amused with but the rest of us thought was hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha it's a bit like an envelope opening. But I'll give it to her I really think her money is where her mouth is as she does all her own decorating. And I love her paint schemes in her home.

Reactions: 3
Haha it's a bit like an envelope opening. But I'll give it to her I really think her money is where her mouth is as she does all her own decorating. And I love her paint schemes in her home.
Yeah I do this this is one of the more genuine celeb partnerships because she spoken about renovations and DIY for years.

I luckily got the chance to see 2:22 this afternoon on the final show day with Cheryl being in it

The script and her dialog reminded me so much of her in Off The Record, it felt like she naturally speaks like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I luckily got the chance to see 2:22 this afternoon on the final show day with Cheryl being in it

The script and her dialog reminded me so much of her in Off The Record, it felt like she naturally speaks like that 😂😂
If ya here. Just tap the fockin tabel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.