Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole split was very odd, the fact Sarah said that though. Like why would you say "we'll be back" when Cheryl's book was written months before, she didn't have to, thank you and goodnight would have sufficed...i honestly believe the rest wanted to carry on and were hoping to convince queen chez but in the end she was the dominant force and her word was final.

It was all weird, I think if Something New had gone #1 and they’d done a studio album we’d have had a different outcome. Did we really need ANOTHER greatest hits 2 albums after the last one? Going on hiatus at the peak of their career was such a stupid move.

Reactions: 5
It was all weird, I think if Something New had gone #1 and they’d done a studio album we’d have had a different outcome. Did we really need ANOTHER greatest hits 2 albums after the last one? Going on hiatus at the peak of their career was such a stupid move.
I'm not sure, Cheryl's solo tour had been quite successful weeks before (had sold out some venues I think) and she probably planned in her head from the minute FFTL was successful that it was her final way of sticking 2 fingers up to nadine and showing who was really the "star of the band."

Reactions: 2

Haha 😂
---
Cheryl shouldn’t have married that French guy, the whole thing was weird and everyone knew it wasn’t for love. She just seemed disingenuous and slid in popularity then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure, Cheryl's solo tour had been quite successful weeks before (had sold out some venues I think) and she probably planned in her head from the minute FFTL was successful that it was her final way of sticking 2 fingers up to nadine and showing who was really the "star of the band."
True! I wish she’d never got as big as she did cause it inflated her ego. The last tour was so awkward there was a clear divide between the 5. I felt bad for Nicola I feel like she loved the band more than the rest and was look it forward to another couple of albums, poor sod.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hadn't realised that Drew Lyall (Girls Aloud's tour manager) died last year. That's very sad, he seemed really lovely in Off The Record :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
His brother also posted on Facebook that Drew had died. I don’t know what happened though :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
"I have seen them alot worse than this" *falls sideways as the Greek tour bus takes a sharp corner en route back to the Seemmeyyy Rammuss*

Rest in eternal peace Drew! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s such sad news. The man responsible for the top peak of Greek.

May he rest in peace.

She's either talking Shite or she's talking about someone else.

Reactions: 1
Cheryl really did just give no fucks at one point 😭🤣 this clips gets me every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So petty of Nicola.
edit: nvm.
No it bleeping was! Chimola were at peak mean girl pettiness around the time of the last tour, was such a shame to see 🥺 and the fact it took somebody dying to knock it out of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.