Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember they were saying that Facebook called them in for a meeting recently and told them that they were the biggest subbed page etc and was asking their opinions on stuff moving forward. So they’re obvs benefitting Facebook in a financial way. Yet their fb page isn’t verified and there’s SO many scam pages. One has over 11k followers and posts using fake dan amd adam profiles. Why haven’t Facebook stepped in here? Surely if they’re providing the biggest subbed page, there’s some sort of support to get rid of scam pages?

Also…don’t want to speak too soon but I’m enjoying tonight so far 😂

Reactions: 3
Remember they were saying that Facebook called them in for a meeting recently and told them that they were the biggest subbed page etc and was asking their opinions on stuff moving forward. So they’re obvs benefitting Facebook in a financial way. Yet their fb page isn’t verified and there’s SO many scam pages. One has over 11k followers and posts using fake dan amd adam profiles. Why haven’t Facebook stepped in here? Surely if they’re providing the biggest subbed page, there’s some sort of support to get rid of scam pages?

Also…don’t want to speak too soon but I’m enjoying tonight so far 😂
There’s soooo many scam pages. So many people fall for them and end up paying too!

I’m actually enjoying it too. Not so much dan, but I really like this place

Reactions: 2
It said my name earlier, maybe I’m there with them in spirit
---
I can’t lie, the portal just now, I very rarely actually hear words clear but I really did hear Ed and Lorraine and then the conjuring 😩
---
I think I can see a woman 😩 I think I’m ill because I’m really falling for their tit tonight
I'm convinced it's some sort of reflection of dan, it's a similar build & it looks like his hat on its head

Reactions: 4
I think that Craig is the really likeable and has a lot of succes in the building. Anyone know why it was started so early?

Oh bummer. I missed dans solo. Was it any good?
---
I think that Craig is the really likeable and has a lot of succes in the building. Anyone know why it was started so early?
Craig is very likeable which helps and unlike that woman at the prison, I don’t think he influences anything

I've just got in bed (wild Saturday night) and have put the ghost hunt on. Joined and apparently I've just missed Dan screaming (for a change). What's everyone's hunt munch? What flavour vape?!

Gutted I’ve missed tonight then if it’s this good. My sons only just fallen asleep it was a hell of a bedtime 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Gutted I’ve missed tonight then if it’s this good. My sons only just fallen asleep it was a hell of a bedtime 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m gutted you missed it. It’s actually been really good in my opinion. Best in a good while. I hope it’s real 😩

Yeah it’s been a while since we’ve had this kind of hunt! The Venue is a good one for sure.
---
Be ridiculous if they cut it off at 10. I can understand when the hunts are quiet but ones like this there’s no doubt t they should add a couple hours on!

I did love this place too and really believed it when I watched before so I probably would’ve believed it and loved tonight too if I was able to watch

Yeah it’s been a while since we’ve had this kind of hunt! The Venue is a good one for sure.
---
Be ridiculous if they cut it off at 10. I can understand when the hunts are quiet but ones like this there’s no doubt t they should add a couple hours on!
There must be restrictions on the place because they must have finished around 11ish last night too?

Yeah tonight’s been good. If you know anyone already subbed, or if you wanted to spend the £3.49 it’ll be on subs. They’re going on subs from 10-11 too. I would go as far to say it’s been worth the £3.49 if you missed it 😂

Yeah tonight’s been good. If you know anyone already subbed, or if you wanted to spend the £3.49 it’ll be on subs. They’re going on subs from 10-11 too. I would go as far to say it’s been worth the £3.49 if you missed it 😂
I would actually sub to rewatch this. Especially as I missed 20 mins and I kind of want to watch this doll thing
---
I think that Craig would let them have longer, if not hopefully they go back
This place deserves a part 10!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.