Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it @Nat1088 that had the bingo board? Please bring it back and tick off that they were late already!
---

Haha yes it was me!
I’ll reshare for anyone looking for them 😂 although I haven’t had any time to update anything. I think it’s still all relevant though 😂

IMG_5749.jpeg
IMG_5748.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So there’s a place called pluckly in Kent near where I used to live and it’s meant to be really haunted. Me and three friends went there one night and had a quick drink in the haunted pub there. There was also two ghost hunters there and we didn’t really take much notice so we just left them to it and we went for a walk around the cemetery. Every time I’ve been there, I’ve had a weird fear of one of the corners in the cemetery, I’ve always felt like there is a little boy sitting there telling me not to go in the corner. Well we walked past the corner eventually and bumped into the ghost hunters. We were talking to them and one of my friends asked them stupidly if they can see any ghosts near us.
They said “yes, there’s a little boy that sits up in that top corner” my friends laughed and asked if the little boy had a name. They said yes, it’s Jack.
One of my friends turned and stared at me, she was the only one that knew I had that fear but that I also had a twin brother called Jack that died when we were 7.
I didn’t think too much of it because I’ve never believed in ghosts but then we were walking out of the cemetery and the two boys were infront of me and my friend and one of them took a picture behind us but when they looked it was just black. That was that. This was in 2009 by the way.
The boys dropped me and my friend at home and left. Later that night one text me and asked if I could receive picture messages. He sent me a photo that looked like me. Which the photo was black originally so to this day, we have no idea whether it was me or someone else
---
Sorry that was really long

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed all Dan keeps saying is ‘my boy’ since he’s been at tans 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve got one of the photos that had my friend in but I can’t find the one that was blank. It’s not until we zoomed in that we were like wtf. In comparison, I’m a lot shorter than the guy in the photo and we were walking so my head wasn’t turned. I was facing straight ahead

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve got one of the photos that had my friend in but I can’t find the one that was blank. It’s not until we zoomed in that we were like wtf. In comparison, I’m a lot shorter than the guy in the photo and we were walking so my head wasn’t turned. I was facing straight ahead
That picture is the stuff of nightmares! 😯

Reactions: 3
So there’s a place called pluckly in Kent near where I used to live and it’s meant to be really haunted. Me and three friends went there one night and had a quick drink in the haunted pub there. There was also two ghost hunters there and we didn’t really take much notice so we just left them to it and we went for a walk around the cemetery. Every time I’ve been there, I’ve had a weird fear of one of the corners in the cemetery, I’ve always felt like there is a little boy sitting there telling me not to go in the corner. Well we walked past the corner eventually and bumped into the ghost hunters. We were talking to them and one of my friends asked them stupidly if they can see any ghosts near us.
They said “yes, there’s a little boy that sits up in that top corner” my friends laughed and asked if the little boy had a name. They said yes, it’s Jack.
One of my friends turned and stared at me, she was the only one that knew I had that fear but that I also had a twin brother called Jack that died when we were 7.
I didn’t think too much of it because I’ve never believed in ghosts but then we were walking out of the cemetery and the two boys were infront of me and my friend and one of them took a picture behind us but when they looked it was just black. That was that. This was in 2009 by the way.
The boys dropped me and my friend at home and left. Later that night one text me and asked if I could receive picture messages. He sent me a photo that looked like me. Which the photo was black originally so to this day, we have no idea whether it was me or someone else
---
Don’t be sorry!! Thank you for sharing. Sorry to hear you lost your brother 😞. The pic is really unsettling 🤯😭😭.
---
Don’t be sorry!! Thank you for sharing. Sorry to hear you lost your brother 😞. The pic is really unsettling 🤯😭😭.
Are you still skeptical x

Reactions: 2
---
Omg that’s crazy! Especially when they said it’s your brothers name because they wouldn’t of known you had a twin that passed or what his name would be
---
That’s so creepy!! Looks like a cross is on their cheek

---

Are you still skeptical x
Thank you, although I don’t believe in ghosts, I always used to think my brother was around around because I would always have nightmares and would sleep walk and if I was asked what I was doing I’d say Jack told me to. But as I’ve got older and since I lost my dad, there’s been nothing which is why I don’t believe but I think kids having something where they can see things, the same with animals. If any of that makes sense
---
Omg that’s crazy! Especially when they said it’s your brothers name because they wouldn’t of known you had a twin that passed or what his name would be
---

That’s so creepy!! Looks like a cross is on their cheek
It was so weird because it never would have crossed my mind and it was such a random thing they could have came out with.

I think the thing in photo looks like jigsaw from the saw films 😂 if it is actually me, I really didn’t think I looked like that 😩

The megahuns are irritating as duck tonight. I don’t care to read tips about how to start labour or where the duck any of you are from! There’s not a single comment relevant to the hunt. Gone are the days of actual discussions. GTI is fucked.

Wish he’d stay in there for the duration of the hunt
---
The megahuns are irritating as duck tonight. I don’t care to read tips about how to start labour or where the duck any of you are from! There’s not a single comment relevant to the hunt. Gone are the days of actual discussions. GTI is fucked.
I never turn the comments off but I can’t cope with them tonight

Attachments

• Haha
It was getting good then Dan has to mention going for a break and talking about the competition 😂

Ruined the intensity Dan thanks, crying now.
---
Adams just had a go at the chat for being negative in the comments and people can talk about what they wanna talk about. Basically the whole chat is telling everyone where they're from 😂

• Haha
Dan was on his own, nothing was happening. Adam goes on his own and gets doors shaking and everything and Dan fully tried to ignore what adams caught on camera 😂😂

• Haha
Dan was on his own, nothing was happening. Adam goes on his own and gets doors shaking and everything and Dan fully tried to ignore what adams caught on camera 😂😂
He is so rude and dismissive all the time.
I’ve been in and out of sleep have I missed much? I did catch the door wobble

Reactions: 2
Omg that’s ridiculous! He’s clearly so jealous of Adam. Surely you’d support your ‘business partner’ and big up and be excited for the evidence they’ve found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.