Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 8 minutes late wow 😂 anyone watching tonight? I’m about to watch the masked singer with my son and partner as we let him stay up each week to watch it he loves it but I might tune in after he’s asleep to see what it’s like as I did enjoy the first hunt here but I liked and believed them back then so want to see if I view it differently now I know what I do

Reactions: 1
Only 8 minutes late wow 😂 anyone watching tonight? I’m about to watch the masked singer with my son and partner as we let him stay up each week to watch it he loves it but I might tune in after he’s asleep to see what it’s like as I did enjoy the first hunt here but I liked and believed them back then so want to see if I view it differently now I know what I do
Got to be a record hasn’t it?! I’ve got it on by not really watching. I did like this place when they have been here before so I hope it’s good. I’ll miss a bit later as I’ve got to go out so please can everyone update from about 9pm ish

Reactions: 2
Got to be a record hasn’t it?! I’ve got it on by not really watching. I did like this place when they have been here before so I hope it’s good. I’ll miss a bit later as I’ve got to go out so please can everyone update from about 9pm ish
Yeah I won’t be tuning in until 9ish anyway so I’ll update from then if my son goes to bed nicely 😂 x

You nasty troll! He loves his family which is why he is always away working 🤥
He loves his children so much he even exploits their birth to ramp up the views and get freebies and gifts from his fans because he works to hard to bring us entertainment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Craig they haven’t left the poor guy alone
---
He loves his children so much he even exploits their birth to ramp up the views and get freebies and gifts from his fans because he works to hard to bring us entertainment 😂
But they bought in thousands of pounds for their parents to buy themselves nice cars so they can take them out to places (the office)

Dan doing the scrying at the beginning and describing himself as an oil painting killed me 🤭🤭🤭 now he did say a smudged oil painting. But an oil painting all the same 😂 he does love himself, doesn’t he ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the word bank has said the name Joe/jo twice. Dan says “what was the name of the man that died at 30 east drive? Joe”
---
Dan doing the scrying at the beginning and describing himself as an oil painting killed me 🤭🤭🤭 now he did say a smudged oil painting. But an oil painting all the same 😂 he does love himself, doesn’t he ☺
He’s such a rodent
---
Dan is so dismissive of Adam when something doesn’t involve him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why would 30 east drive Joe come to stoke 😂
Do you not realise who these are? They’re the biggest ghost hunters in the uk. They even have to rent out locations for their meet and greets now 😂😂😂 what a pair of jokers. All the names they got last night, I’m sure they could link it to a previous investigation, but they didn’t. It’s only cos it’s free on tiktok that they have to make it look impressive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you not realise who these are? They’re the biggest ghost hunters in the uk. They even have to rent out locations for their meet and greets now 😂😂😂 what a pair of jokers. All the names they got last night, I’m sure they could link it to a previous investigation, but they didn’t. It’s only cos it’s free on tiktok that they have to make it look impressive 🙄
It said my name earlier, maybe I’m there with them in spirit
---
I can’t lie, the portal just now, I very rarely actually hear words clear but I really did hear Ed and Lorraine and then the conjuring 😩
---
I think I can see a woman 😩 I think I’m ill because I’m really falling for their tit tonight

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry I’m late guys 😂 arriving in true gti fashion!
I hear the hard working duo were on early 🤯
They finishing at 9 or something?

• Haha
Sorry I’m late guys 😂 arriving in true gti fashion!
I hear the hard working duo were on early 🤯
They finishing at 9 or something?
Sorry eddy, they weren’t early, they were 8 minutes late so earlier than normal, but still late 😂 I actually have no idea what time they’re finishing. Does anyone know? Hour on subs after
---
Oh 10pm they finish
---
So 4 hours. With 3.5 hours breaks

• Haha
Sorry eddy, they weren’t early, they were 8 minutes late so earlier than normal, but still late 😂 I actually have no idea what time they’re finishing. Does anyone know? Hour on subs after
---
Oh 10pm they finish
---
4 hours whoaaaaa what a shift 😂😂😂
I quite liked this museum when they done it the first time, hopefully Adam will do some alone bits as I’ve only watched a few mins and dans already got on my tits

• Haha
It said my name earlier, maybe I’m there with them in spirit
---
I can’t lie, the portal just now, I very rarely actually hear words clear but I really did hear Ed and Lorraine and then the conjuring 😩
---
I think I can see a woman 😩 I think I’m ill because I’m really falling for their tit tonight
Wow that really does look like a woman next to Dan
---
---
Oh 10pm they finish
---
If they finish at 10 I’ll probably miss it. Programs only just finished so sons just doing his teeth then it’s bed time and he insists I do it tonight not his dad so looks like I’ll be giving it a miss. Just as well as it’ll probably only annoy me 😂

4 hours whoaaaaa what a shift 😂😂😂
I quite liked this museum when they done it the first time, hopefully Adam will do some alone bits as I’ve only watched a few mins and dans already got on my tits
Hopefully Dan will do his alone time in the padded cell
---
Wow that really does look like a woman next to Dan
---

If they finish at 10 I’ll probably miss it. Programs only just finished so sons just doing his teeth then it’s bed time and he insists I do it tonight not his dad so looks like I’ll be giving it a miss. Just as well as it’ll probably only annoy me 😂
It does but I’m not sure if it is smudges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.