Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can Adam be on time but them as a duo can’t. They got to stoke hours ago. I really don’t understand yet the huns just laugh “oh it wouldn’t be gti if they weren’t late” duck off! They are taking the piss out of every single person that watches them. They make me so angry 😂
Imagine how good it’d be if they were actually on time. The huns wouldn’t be able to cope

Reactions: 2
Probably finishing their Miller snd carter steaks, couple of beers, you know how it is gang, they are only human, they’ve left their families for tonight. Don’t be so ungrateful, doesn’t matter if you’ve subbed and paid and been given a time, cut them some slack

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They left the hotel when they ended their tiktok live & said they'd be back live at 7.10. If it takes this long to get to the venue & set up they either need to leave earlier or get a closer hotel

Reactions: 3
Probably finishing their Miller snd carter steaks, couple of beers, you know how it is gang, they are only human, they’ve left their families for tonight. Don’t be so ungrateful, doesn’t matter if you’ve subbed and paid and been given a time, cut them some slack
Sorry eddy, you’re right, they do so much for us. I may even send them 10000000 stars tonight as a tip to show them how appreciative I am then they can have a beer on me.

I hope it goes down the wrong hole

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry eddy, you’re right, they do so much for us. I may even send them 10000000 stars tonight as a tip to show them how appreciative I am then they can have a beer on me.

I hope it goes down the wrong hole
😂😂💀 love that!
They are out there risking everything for us. They get nothing in return and there is no gti with out us so let’s get behind them gang. Let’s pop out whilst we still have time and grab a bunch of fancy flavoured vapes and value crisps to pop in our hunt munch trays. That’s the spirit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂💀 love that!
They are out there risking everything for us. They get nothing in return and there is no gti with out us so let’s get behind them gang. Let’s pop out whilst we still have time and grab a bunch of fancy flavoured vapes and value crisps to pop in our hunt munch trays. That’s the spirit.
You didn’t stock up on hunt munch days ago?! They really do risk their lives for us.

Pahahaha was the pun intended?
---
I hope Dan goes in that crate and gets stuck in there for a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You didn’t stock up on hunt munch days ago?! They really do risk their lives for us.

Pahahaha was the pun intended?
😂😂 I honestly think if it wasn’t for tattle I wouldn’t watch at all any more, the bants is what keeps me around. I like I’m not the only one who feels like this 😂
On a serious note where’s the lovely poster with the gti bingo board 😂😂
---
The gaff isn’t even haunted is it ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Was it @Nat1088 that had the bingo board? Please bring it back and tick off that they were late already!
---
😂😂 I honestly think if it wasn’t for tattle I wouldn’t watch at all any more, the bants is what keeps me around. I like I’m not the only one who feels like this 😂
---
I think it’s just props from what I saw online

Oh so while they are in the exorcism room, I’ll tell you a little story…

apparently when I was a lot younger, I used to see someone in my room. I’d wake up with random cuts and bruises on me that weren’t there when I went to bed. My neighbours could apparently hear people running around and said they saw someone in my bedroom window even when everyone was out of the house.

Well my family was very strict catholic and my mum and dad ended up getting a priest in to perform an exorcism on my bedroom!

I only found this out a few years ago and my mum won’t really talk about it so that’s the end of the story
---
Ermmm what the duck is up with the cinematic dramatics?
Setting the scene for the act

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that true? That’s scary!!

I can’t help but see them just acting now and I’m infuriated I didn’t see it back then

---
I definitely only continued because of you lot here. Entertainment factor 😂 but refuse to line their pockets so will only watch free ones now

Is that true? That’s scary!!

I can’t help but see them just acting now and I’m infuriated I didn’t see it back then
100% true. I have more stories but I won’t bore you guys if you don’t want to hear them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.