Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know of Dan ever does a solo hunt, he’s going to miraculously get his grandad coming through 🙈

——

Oooh someone’s been reporting the live, tenner bets it’s Dan 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been so good! Just proves you don’t need fancy equipment either. He’s been patient, listened and took his time. No talking over everything by Dan. No pissing about but still lighthearted.
Hats off Adam knew you’d smash it!! In ya face Chloe ya horrible little witch!
---
Even if adam does fake it I don’t care as I enjoy the story 😂😂😂 but yeah been much more believable tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No doubt if Dan was there he would of made Linda all about him some how. Hope he's sulking in bed with Chloe What-a-cock at all the love Adam is getting without him. Can't wait to not watch Dan's solo hunt, if he ever does one, which we know he won't! And if he does it'll probs be a paid hunt to f**king Dubai or something. The money grabbing - world's most ugly fringe twit he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt if Dan was there he would of made Linda all about him some how. Hope he's sulking in bed with Chloe What-a-cock at all the love Adam is getting without him. Can't wait to not watch Dan's solo hunt, if he ever does one, which we know he won't! And if he does it'll probs be a paid hunt to f**king Dubai or something. The money grabbing - world's most ugly fringe twit he is!
Highly doubt that bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still over 9k watching at half 11, never usually this many on this late & almost a million likes! Dans at home crying in the corner 😂

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240207_234143_TikTok.jpg

Anyone else hate this app they use? Don't believe into it at all personally.. feel like it just picks up shapes of shadows, furniture, etc

IMG_5720.jpeg
IMG_5719.jpeg
IMG_5718.jpeg
IMG_5717.jpeg

68.6k viewers for a Wednesday night isn’t bad! Still nearly 6k on when it ended too.
Dan didn’t say much the whole night. But conveniently managed to be around to promote the subs page. I’m sure he was loving people’s response to how good of a night Adam had 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Tonight was great. Felt like the old gti again.

Reactions: 5
Sooo I didn’t watch it. I’m so glad Adam smashed it. Dan will be fuming. I love that for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.