Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to think Adam isn't the type to fake stuff. Dan on the other hand ..

Reactions: 5
Is 3 million likes, 10 k watching and 28 popular normal, more or less for gti this far in does anyone know? Sorry for all the questions x

Reactions: 4
Nah I'm done now Bael has been mentioned. Don't believe that Bael attachment tit for a second. Shame because I was really enjoying that!

• Haha
Omg!

Who heard that

"Can't believe there's 10k people in here... proved a few people wrong"

:eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg!

Who heard that

"Can't believe there's 10k people in here... proved a few people wrong"

:eek::eek::eek:
Defo a dig at Chloe and Dan after saying he needs Dan to go live first to get the views up! I really hope this gives him the confidence to do it alone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fully believe that doing this alone will give him the confidence he needs to jump ship and go it alone. I say by July

Reactions: 7
Fully believe that doing this alone will give him the confidence he needs to jump ship and go it alone. I say by July
I really hope so maybe I’m gullible but I’ve always believed Adam more than Dan. I may put the odd comment on about how much more enjoyable this is. 😂

Reactions: 2
Chloe babe do you want Adam to go live in the morning to get your Temu #STRAWA viewers up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe babe do you want Adam to go live in the morning to get your Temu #STRAWA viewers up ?
This made me laugh way more than it should’ve 😂😂

I commented to say I love this hunt I wish you’d do more alone but there’s nearly 10k on so doubt he’ll see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nearly 2 hours in & he's going for his first break. I'm sure they usually have a break every hour when he does them with dan

I feel like a proud mum 😂 I’m so chuffed for him! Tbh even if people think Adams fakes it…at least he’s good at it 😂.
Yeah that’s mad that it’s said Linda. Considering it’s hollies mums name, surely if that app can be modified, he wouldn’t be putting Hollies mums name into it just for clout.

I feel like a proud mum 😂 I’m so chuffed for him! Tbh even if people think Adams fakes it…at least he’s good at it 😂.
Yeah that’s mad that it’s said Linda. Considering it’s hollies mums name, surely if that app can be modified, he wouldn’t be putting Hollies mums name into it just for clout.
I know Adam knows how upset Hollie gets and hollie watches, there’s no way he’d put the name in and make it say Linda twice knowing it’d upset hollie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.