Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came up on my fyp Dan and Adam talking to someone I didn't think they was this low to start mixing with this lot

Reactions: 1
Someone’s actually asking has Dan got foundation on 😂😂😂 to be fair, it looks like he has. Someone else asked why was he there because he’s old and irrelevant. Dans only reply to the entire comments was about being owed £100 for a bet 💸💸
IMG_5729.jpeg

• Haha
Embarrassing behavior from the spragg. He will literally he anywhere but at home with his kids and mug

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure when they were complaining about certain people doing the rankings they were referring to these people they were with last night?
Anything for clout I guess

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure when they were complaining about certain people doing the rankings they were referring to these people they were with last night?
Anything for clout I guess
Time and time again Dan and Adam slate those people. They reckon they were supporting Isaac?
Why? Never heard you mention him before. Always a reason with spragg

Reactions: 4
Is anyone going to be watching tonight? I don't feel comfortable watching it so think I'm going to give it a miss

Reactions: 3
Is anyone going to be watching tonight? I don't feel comfortable watching it so think I'm going to give it a miss
Unsure on this one. Part of me wants to see how they handle it but part of me feels so unbelievably uncomfortable at the thought of words like devil and tit coming through it feels wrong 😑

I don’t think I’ll be watching tonight. I just think it’s a very touchy subject and I’ll be too upset if I watch and feel like they’re not supporting tan enough or the wrong answers come through

I don’t know if I want to watch tonight but another part of me does just to see what happens, it’s very sensitive…I’m unsure, may start it but don’t know how long I will last

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.