Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifts are off. Fair play
---
Such a sad story. I pray this goes the way she wants it to

Reactions: 4
Adam looks incredibly uncomfortable 🙁 I think he might struggle with this tbh.

Reactions: 3
I’m watching just because I’m genuinely curious to see what (if anything) comes through, Tan seems positive and happy which is nice, Adam doesn’t seem like he’s comfortable with being there and Dan.. well Dan is just Dan 🫠

Reactions: 4
I’m watching just because I’m genuinely curious to see what (if anything) comes through, Tan seems positive and happy which is nice, Adam doesn’t seem like he’s comfortable with being there and Dan.. well Dan is just Dan 🫠
Dans literally said he’s there to have some fun. He’s such a knob. What a way to put it. Fun isn’t a word I would use for tonight’s investigation 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
No, I can’t believe that I’m sorry..
Since someone put that YouTube video on a few days ago and that guy said you can actually put words into that app I don’t believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.