Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dans supposed to of done a live ever since Adam did the cottage alone last year, yet to hear of him booking a venue 😂

Reactions: 2
Dan could never book a venue

Oh actually

He will try doing one in that Atik nightclub that he's obsessed with full of 18 year olds :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the bet Adam is actually on time tonight because he’s on his own and he’ll make a point of being on time for once which will prove it’s never really his fault as to why they’re always late!
He’s set up a reminder on TikTok which let’s everyone know he’s live if they register for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What circumstances are out of their control that Dan couldn’t do tonight. He’s such a bull shitter!
Adam pretty sure you read here so good luck 😉 tattle are behind you 😂

Reactions: 3
Yess to Adam being on time 👏🏽
---
Apparently he was actually early for subs! People are saying that it’s probably always Dan causing them to be late. It would appear that is almost definitely true

Reactions: 5
Yess to Adam being on time 👏🏽
---
Apparently he was actually early for subs! People are saying that it’s probably always Dan causing them to be late. It would appear that is almost definitely true
Haha yes Adam!! I just knew he’d show Dan up! My sons just had a 20 minute melt down about me putting him to bed so seems I’m off the hook as his dads sorting him out so I’ll be watching to up Adams views

Either I’m getting old or the whole chat has gone delusional.. asking about vape flavours whilst watching a ghost hunt!? Erm..
IMG_2510.jpeg

• Haha
Adam was early for the sub part. All the comments were saying it's obvious it's dans fault they're always late. Most viewers I saw was 2.5k, but I was changing my baby & putting his eczema creams on him so I didn't really pay too much attention

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.