Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dans wetting himself about the person that they are handling an order too! Begging for people from Ireland, New York anywhere that gets him on a plane (at 8 in the evening) he will do anything to get out the house.
---
Oh and they aren’t size inclusive because they don’t want to change suppliers 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m sure there was a couple of people that won some hoodies from one of the American hunts that never received theirs either!

Reactions: 1
Do you guys remember when they were helping raise money for Troy for the garden room? I’m sure that was nearly a year ago. And they said they’d pick people who donated and take them on a ghost hunt and that guy Andy A donated a big chunk and won the spot on the ghost hunt. Well Andy’s live came up the other day and he said he’ll be going on a ghost hunt soon with gti. So they still haven’t even arranged that!! They’ll all chat! Someone on Adam’s wax melt live the other day was chasing up a prize they won too. They’re so lax with everything.

Reactions: 3
If they want to be “business men” like they claim to be the least they could do is be professional and on time

Adams addressed the issue with them investigating Tans house. I felt a bit bad for him tbh. He’s always the one to have to deal with the backlash and I think he’s the one with the most integrity. I’ve screen recorded what he’s said.

But basically, he didn’t agree with doing it initially. It’s been a long time in talks. He also suggested not doing it on camera but Tan wanted it done this way. So I think between her and Dan, Adam was backed into a corner with it. He really doesn’t seem to have any sort of say over what happens with gti lately.

Adams addressed the issue with them investigating Tans house. I felt a bit bad for him tbh. He’s always the one to have to deal with the backlash and I think he’s the one with the most integrity. I’ve screen recorded what he’s said.

But basically, he didn’t agree with doing it initially. It’s been a long time in talks. He also suggested not doing it on camera but Tan wanted it done this way. So I think between her and Dan, Adam was backed into a corner with it. He really doesn’t seem to have any sort of say over what happens with gti lately.

View attachment 2732415
View attachment 2732416
Sounds like he saw it as insensitive but spragg as per just saw the money bags

The right thing would have been for Adam to say he is not taking part in this one and let Dan do it alone

Reactions: 5
Adams just announced his first solo. Says Hendon haunting. So I’m wondering is it Hollies pub again? I know that was Hendon.

Adams just announced his first solo. Says Hendon haunting. So I’m wondering is it Hollies pub again? I know that was Hendon.
I think it is, when he was live recently someone said would he ever go back there and Holly was in the background hinting about it. Tbf I did actually enjoy that one and there was some good evidence and it was old school before all the mag lights and new equipment so I believed it

I think it is, when he was live recently someone said would he ever go back there and Holly was in the background hinting about it. Tbf I did actually enjoy that one and there was some good evidence and it was old school before all the mag lights and new equipment so I believed it
I really liked the last one too. I’m hoping it’s a good one this time. More so as a kick in the teeth for Dan. It might spur Adam on a bit to go it alone. I think when people watch the solo hunts (if Dan ever does his) then they might see that Adam’s is legit and Dan is nothing more than a showman.

Reactions: 5
I really liked the last one too. I’m hoping it’s a good one this time. More so as a kick in the teeth for Dan. It might spur Adam on a bit to go it alone. I think when people watch the solo hunts (if Dan ever does his) then they might see that Adam’s is legit and Dan is nothing more than a showman.
I’m hoping people praise the comments with lore Adam solo hunts and it may spur him on to leave the money grabber

If it is Hollie’s pub, sorry but I still think that’s a bit poor, pretty sure they done it twice. It’s convenient if he’s down that way with Hollie so just chucking it in.
Thought he looked at another venue his way?

If it is Hollie’s pub, sorry but I still think that’s a bit poor, pretty sure they done it twice. It’s convenient if he’s down that way with Hollie so just chucking it in.
Thought he looked at another venue his way?
He was saying on the live where he was driving reading comments that he’d just been to one by his house to view

He was saying on the live where he was driving reading comments that he’d just been to one by his house to view
I appreciate some definitely deserve a second visit but some not so much. Although despite my moaning I am looking forward to seeing Adam on his own, finally!!

I appreciate some definitely deserve a second visit but some not so much. Although despite my moaning I am looking forward to seeing Adam on his own, finally!!
Yeah they definitely rinse and repeat ones that aren’t needed but don’t go back to places with good evidence that people want more of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.