Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just click the play button and it seems to come up ok. If not go to youtube and type in “beardo gets scared, gti.” 🙂
Ahh got it 😂😂 half way through and reading all the comments is making me laugh! There’s loads, wonder if they will address it.
Also dans black painted nails era as he’s so edgy 😂😂😂 what a prat

Reactions: 3
No have your say tonight due to "circumstances out of our control" Dan too busy eye bleeping himself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No have your say tonight due to "circumstances out of our control" Dan too busy eye bleeping himself?!
Aka dans fucked off to see Tim like Adam said he won’t have time for so Adams got no choice but to cancel as he can’t do that alone as well as a hunt alone

Does it annoy anyone else that Adam repeats everything he says at least twice?

‘It’s on TikTok tonight. It is on TikTok tonight’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I feel like I’m bleeping psychic I said to myself put on tattle Dan will make a story up that he can’t do the gti live before hand!! He wants Adam to fail and have no views hence why Chloe made him look a mug the other day! I hope Adam does well and tit on Dan. I cannot stand the lad at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please can we all make a pact, no matter what we are doing, we have Adam's live on. I'll probably be asleep but its just an extra view to help guide him on his way to permanent solo hunts

Reactions: 9
Definitely, I'm only watching because 1. Its free 2. No dan. I don't think there will be any affect on the amount of viewers tbh. I can't imagine anyone tuning into it just because of dan? He barely scrapes 600 when he's live now

Definitely, I'm only watching because 1. Its free 2. No dan. I don't think there will be any affect on the amount of viewers tbh. I can't imagine anyone tuning into it just because of dan? He barely scrapes 600 when he's live now
I think Adam's views will be high anyway because the usuals will want to watch a hunt regardless, but I wouldn't normally watch on Tiktok or during the week but it's just my tiny bit of support to Adam and a mini duck you to Dan

Reactions: 6
It starts at 8 when it’s my sons bedtime but I’ll just leave my iPad running on silent in my room until my sons asleep 😂 anything to give Adam an extra view

Reactions: 2
Adam was saying about tryin to get to number 1 on populars tonight let’s get him to number 1 just to piss Dan off even more

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Dan is scheming jealous little wrinkly ball sack. I literally cannot stand him. He will do anything to duck over Adam

What’s the betting something ‘comes up beyond my control’ and Dan has to cancel his solo hunt 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.