Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I know they read here so Dan and Adam imagine if that was your little boy you lost and you were vulnerable and grieving, would you want 2 twats prancing around your home in your sons bedroom giving you false hope? I think not

Reactions: 7
I suffered a tragic sudden loss 4 years ago. And honestly, if someone told me I had ways of communication with the person I lost, I probably would have jumped at the chance. So I can see why the appeal is there. It’s the whole live-streaming it that doesn’t sit right.
This mum could gain some comfort if things do come through the spirit box or if they do gather any evidence (real or not 🙄). They shouldn’t be streaming it though. It’s not ‘entertainment’. It’s very personal. And I’d imagine it will be very upsetting for a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I suffered a tragic sudden loss 4 years ago. And honestly, if someone told me I had ways of communication with the person I lost, I probably would have jumped at the chance. So I can see why the appeal is there. It’s the whole live-streaming it that doesn’t sit right.
This mum could gain some comfort if things do come through the spirit box or if they do gather any evidence (real or not 🙄). They shouldn’t be streaming it though. It’s not ‘entertainment’. It’s very personal. And I’d imagine it will be very upsetting for a lot of people.
So extremely sorry for your loss. I hope you’re okay ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I didn't watch last night but I can't believe they are doing it. It is so wrong. If it was to be done at all, it should be done privately. They just want the clout

Reactions: 2
I didn't watch last night but I can't believe they are doing it. It is so wrong. If it was to be done at all, it should be done privately. They just want the clout
Be interesting to see the comments over the next few days as can guarantee we’re not the only ones who think this is wrong. I can imagine some of their true fans have lost children and don’t agree with this either

Reactions: 3
Just realised I posted that on the wrong thread! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I have no idea how I've done it, but I blame baby brain & sleep deprivation!

• Haha
Absolute loser...

When you ask for particular day off so you can stay up and watch hunt so your eyes are not to your ankles and it gets authorised did state reason why I quote to watch 2 handsome men connecting with spirit watch a Teddy light up watch a grown man scream
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
obviously dan cos Adam Oakley is hard core
1f609.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolute loser...

When you ask for particular day off so you can stay up and watch hunt so your eyes are not to your ankles and it gets authorised did state reason why I quote to watch 2 handsome men connecting with spirit watch a Teddy light up watch a grown man scream View attachment 2731107View attachment 2731108View attachment 2731109View attachment 2731110obviously dan cos Adam Oakley is hard core View attachment 2731111
bleeping hell how are these grown adults not embarrassed. As if you’d say that to a manager 😂

• Haha
It honestly reminds me of when I get Facebook memories coming up from 15 years ago 🙈 the cringe is next level.
That’s exactly it! But what’s worse is back then you weren’t a grown woman gushing over 2 ‘ghost hunters’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow the amount of people on hurts live saying they ordered start of January n still no order they emailed loads and they just getting no response

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow the amount of people on hurts live saying they ordered start of January n still no order they emailed loads and they just getting no response
That’s so bad! I remember after new years people were asking about Black Friday orders not coming I’m sorry but it’s not ok it’s so unprofessional. Spragg is the first to moan when his takeaway is an hour late, imagine him waiting months for his clothes!!

Reactions: 6
That’s so bad! I remember after new years people were asking about Black Friday orders not coming I’m sorry but it’s not ok it’s so unprofessional. Spragg is the first to moan when his takeaway is an hour late, imagine him waiting months for his clothes!!
IMG_0155.png
Someone said they won one in Black Friday sale n never got it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.