Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son went for a CT chest scan and they saw a mass on his chest. He was diagnosed with a rare cancer and died age 13
---
I’ve had to turn the live off it’s made me feel really uncomfortable just doesn’t sit right with me at all. This woman needs counselling and grieving services, not a bleeping dumb and dumber act on tiktok exploiting her to up their views and engagement
Oh goodness that’s really really heartbreaking 💔 my heart hurts for her, poor lady. You’re right this isn’t right, turning off too.

Reactions: 1
Oh goodness that’s really really heartbreaking 💔 my heart hurts for her, poor lady. You’re right this isn’t right, turning off too.
I feel so sorry for her because she’s doesn’t realise how much they’re using her rather than helping and offering her support. I know she’s chose to share his story online but that’s up to her. It’s not up to these 2 to do anything like this and convince her he’s there. I don’t think she can fully grieve or move on if she’s told he’s there or if the opposite happens and vile things come through the word bank it could make her so much worse

Reactions: 4
They say 'bael' disguises himself as a child, how would they know if it's Harrison or bael? She needs to grieve not be used like this!

They say 'bael' disguises himself as a child, how would they know if it's Harrison or bael? She needs to grieve not be used like this!
Imagine the word bank says something like I hate you or I don’t forgive you or leave me alone etc it could break the poor woman

Reactions: 2
I didn't want to write this because it sounds cruel

But when you lose someone you will literally see things in nothing just because you want to feel close to them again

That's all I'm saying

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This poor poor woman! I just hope that by them 2 idiots using her for views, she will get something she wants to hear and something to give her closure!

One of the girls last week would of been amazing, especially the one with the figure stood in the doorway, who's child experiences alot of activity.

Adam - 'do you dream about your son?'
What a stupid question to ask a grieving mother! 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This poor poor woman! I just hope that by them 2 idiots using her for views, she will get something she wants to hear and something to give her closure!

One of the girls last week would of been amazing, especially the one with the figure stood in the doorway, who's child experiences alot of activity.

Adam - 'do you dream about your son?'
What a stupid question to ask a grieving mother! 😢
A grieving mother probably doesn’t stop dreaming about their son!! They’re way too insensitive to be doing this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A grieving mother probably doesn’t stop dreaming about their son!! They’re way too insensitive to be doing this
This is what I thought, what a daft question of course she'll dream about him! But, she said she's never dreamt about him since he passed because she's so traumatised, she can't remember him when he was well. Her trauma doesn't allow her to remember him before him being really poorly 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is what I thought, what a daft question of course she'll dream about him! But, she said she's never dreamt about him since he passed because she's so traumatised, she can't remember him when he was well. Her trauma doesn't allow her to remember him before him being really poorly 😢
Oh gosh poor woman. If she’s suffering with such trauma they should do the right thing and say as much as they want to help her they don’t feel it’s right at the moment while grieving or if they cared that much go to her house but don’t stream it

• Heart
Oh gosh poor woman. If she’s suffering with such trauma they should do the right thing and say as much as they want to help her they don’t feel it’s right at the moment while grieving or if they cared that much go to her house but don’t stream it
Sometimes it just has to be a no, this is one of those times.

Agree with the bael tit and debunking too. You can’t switch it on and off when it suits you.

Reactions: 5
At least they won't be profiting from it, they said gifts will be turned off & will have a just giving set up & the money will go straight to the hospice

At least they won't be profiting from it, they said gifts will be turned off & will have a just giving set up & the money will go straight to the hospice
That’s the least they can do but they’re failing to mention the thousands watching will up engagement and they’ll be paid through the creator fund it’s not free that they’ll gain nothing from it like they’re making out

People already mentioning in the comments to do sub only if there is negative comments instead of turning them off so I can guarantee they are profiting from this.

People already mentioning in the comments to do sub only if there is negative comments instead of turning them off so I can guarantee they are profiting from this.
Or just turn comments off. Nothing stopping people from subbing and commenting something bad

Reactions: 2
There is SO much that can go wrong here 🤨 I just hope for that poor woman’s sake, it doesn’t end up being a complete disaster. If they’re not wanting to profit from it, why can’t they just do it privately. They’re going to have 15-20k strangers prying on a grieving mother. The comments section will be wild.

There is SO much that can go wrong here 🤨 I just hope for that poor woman’s sake, it doesn’t end up being a complete disaster. If they’re not wanting to profit from it, why can’t they just do it privately. They’re going to have 15-20k strangers prying on a grieving mother. The comments section will be wild.
It’s just wrong on so many levels. There’s not one aspect of this ‘hunt’ that sits right with me or gives a valid enough reason for them to do it

Reactions: 1
I think the least they could have done is told her to speak to a medium or clairvoyant if she wants to try connect with her son as these 2 are just ghost hunters/con men. When grieving you'll imagine all kinds of things and read far too much into things because you want it to be them and like others have said this is the lowest of the low exploitation of a vulnerable person

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.