Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed them! What happened?
The first girl keeps hearing a crying sound so her and her partner get out of bed to check on their children and they’re both flat out. She can hear it coming from outside her son’s room and he’s too scared to go in there and has been saying weird comments. Apparently a boy died across the road from her but his babysitter lives in her house

the second one was just crazy! This girl took an accidental photo of her boyfriend when she went to put her phone down and then didn’t realise until the next day when she zoomed in theirs a clear figure in the background. Her daughters saying she sees someone in the house called Cody and Cody tells her to do things and she does. She said Cody killed his mum and dad in a field and he’s wearing a white dress with a scratch on his face. She hears noises a lot and has loads of things going on that’s not explained and even when she goes to the boyfriends house it happens when she’s there’s too so she thinks it’s following them around. But honestly the photo I couldn’t explain looked way more realistic than anything they’ve got on a hunt

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Same, house calls I think I’ll watch and they said those will be free.
If anyone does watch don’t forget to let us know what random dead famous person they tune in to or if Dan starts kicking off like a baby again don’t forget to screen record 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same, house calls I think I’ll watch and they said those will be free.
If anyone does watch don’t forget to let us know what random dead famous person they tune in to or if Dan starts kicking off like a baby again don’t forget to screen record 😂
Bet he’s driving down now effing and jeffing getting his anger out so he can act like best buds and do damage control with Adam tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also cancelled my sub. Wonder how many others have? They’ll be slipping from that most subscribed Facebook ranking rapidly 😂

• Haha
Also cancelled my sub. Wonder how many others have? They’ll be slipping from that most subscribed Facebook ranking rapidly 😂
Silly twats. I hope more follow suit. They was meant to be on tikkers 🤢🤢🤢🤢 half hour before for a preview. Sure the poster said hunt at 8 so once again dumb and dumber are late

Silly twats. I hope more follow suit. They was meant to be on tikkers 🤢🤢🤢🤢 half hour before for a preview. Sure the poster said hunt at 8 so once again dumb and dumber are late
It said 8.30, but they've only just come on tiktok. They'll probably start at 9.30, do another walk around, set equipment up, have a break, then start investigating at midnight. Signal is crap too

It said 8.30, but they've only just come on tiktok. They'll probably start at 9.30, do another walk around, set equipment up, have a break, then start investigating at midnight. Signal is crap too
Jheeze what a way to promote an event and get people to sub. Looks abysmal.

People on fb were saying they were even late to the meet and great bearing in mind Adams been there since last night 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ thank god I’m not watching tonight the signal is tit on this walk round. I’ve heard about 5 words as it keeps freezing

People on fb were saying they were even late to the meet and great bearing in mind Adams been there since last night 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ thank god I’m not watching tonight the signal is tit on this walk round. I’ve heard about 5 words as it keeps freezing
They must be completely ignoring comments too as every single on is that it’s looping or frozen. Had to turn it off as doing my head in 🤯 is anyone here actually watching tonight? Seems nearly all of us are out 😆😆

Reactions: 1
They must be completely ignoring comments too as every single on is that it’s looping or frozen. Had to turn it off as doing my head in 🤯 is anyone here actually watching tonight? Seems nearly all of us are out 😆😆
I turned off too I don’t need to hear Dan say the same tit again and again 😂

How can they charge for subs to watch this when the signal is absolutely shocking

Sounds like a tit show as usual.

I didn’t even bother watching the TikTok one, I’m currently saving horses from slaughter (well I’m not, people on TikTok are)

Holding myself back from commenting on the sort of people that turn up to meet them at the meet and greets .....

Be kind be kind :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't cancelled subs yet, so I'm watching it. Dan is being his usual self absorbed self.

Word bank - 'imbecile'
Dan - 'it's calling me an imbecile'

Word bank - 'don't leave
Dan - 'it doesn't want me to leave'

They're already relying on the mag light

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't cancelled subs yet, so I'm watching it. Dan is being his usual self absorbed self.

Word bank - 'imbecile'
Dan - 'it's calling me an imbecile'

Word bank - 'don't leave
Dan - 'it doesn't want me to leave'

They're already relying on the mag light
Ffs can they not just use something other than that bloody light for once 😂

• Haha
Adam heard someone whisper 'mummy' but nothing exciting has happened yet
I heard someone whisper mummy to me at 3am this morning while I was half asleep. Maybe my house is haunted too? Oh no silly me that was just my son trying to get into my bed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I heard someone whisper mummy to me at 3am this morning while I was half asleep. Maybe my house is haunted too? Oh no silly me that was just my son trying to get into my bed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I hear it far too much 😂

They're on their first break. They just did an evp dan reckons he can hear his name on the recording & they both said they can hear a woman's scream on it but they haven't put it close enough to the phone for the viewers to hear

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.