Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn’t surprise me. They said when they were that they wanted to go back and at times, the evidence was fairly good compared to some “evidence”
£20 per person for the same place basically. Absolutely rinsing it

Reactions: 1
5.5k on the last sub hunt!
---
One thing we will never do is the weekly’s - Dan spragg 2024 (after coming first a few months ago)
---
They’ve sold 500 tickets already!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ay Dan, if you promise to leave the mag lights at home I might consider buying a ticket.

Actually, I still wouldn't buy a ticket
---
Also, what's the point in paying for a ticket if they put the best bits on a free YouTube video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They went from saying 4.4K to 5k to 5.5k within 40 seconds 😂😂 they’re obviously keeping tabs on here because they’re addressing pretty much everything that’s being said here.

My nan used to always say that liars need a good memory. These can’t keep up with their lies. They’re really pretending it’s the biggest sub hunt 😂😂 must be just the handful of us on here that have unsubscribed and aren’t bothered then

• Haha
They went from saying 4.4K to 5k to 5.5k within 40 seconds 😂😂 they’re obviously keeping tabs on here because they’re addressing pretty much everything that’s being said here.

My nan used to always say that liars need a good memory. These can’t keep up with their lies. They’re really pretending it’s the biggest sub hunt 😂😂 must be just the handful of us on here that have unsubscribed and aren’t bothered then
View attachment 2725370
😂😂 if they don’t up their game I’m sure plenty more will unsubscribe the silly twats.
Also the people who ordered the bears are still waiting 😂😂 makes me laugh how people parted with 35 quid for a bear they could have had for three quid and yet it’s not coming for ages 😂 why? Why would anyone do that?

• Haha
I cancelled my subscription a few months back it all started to be too fake and like others say being late and going on constant breaks etc. People paying for subs but still having to pay to watch hunts not even lasting 2 hours. On top of that they have gifts turned on so people have bought their tickets then buying gifts of large amounts too. Like modern day con artists or scammers because half of the stuff is not true anymore

😂😂 if they don’t up their game I’m sure plenty more will unsubscribe the silly twats.
Also the people who ordered the bears are still waiting 😂😂 makes me laugh how people parted with 35 quid for a bear they could have had for three quid and yet it’s not coming for ages 😂 why? Why would anyone do that?
I ordered a £4 one from Shein for my niece because she loves spraggley and I had it within 10 days. They haven’t even got their shipment from China yet. Never mind signing and packing them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So their house calls next Friday isn’t even one of the girls from last weeks talk wtf. People were interested in that, myself included I don’t care about some social media influencers house 🙄

• Wow
I bleeping wish I had wrote last night I knew it was gonna be tan! Let’s pull on some heartstrings to get the viewers up.

Reactions: 3
I bleeping wish I had wrote last night I knew it was gonna be tan! Let’s pull on some heartstrings to get the viewers up.
Won’t be watching this one. It’s sad her sons passed away I do feel sorry for her but I cba with some fabricated fake evidence of her son who’s passed away. I feel it’s very sensitive to others who have lost their child and aren’t using loss for views
---
Who's house is it?
Tan Harrison’s army mum

Reactions: 3
Won’t be watching this one. It’s sad her sons passed away I do feel sorry for her but I cba with some fabricated fake evidence of her son who’s passed away. I feel it’s very sensitive to others who have lost their child and aren’t using loss for views
---

Tan Harrison’s army mum
I don’t think these ghost trip fakes are the people to be in her house trying to reach out to her son! I think it’s sickening.

They said on the have your say last week that they wouldn't investigate the girls house on live that had the children's screams because the child's death is too recent & it would be insensitive, how is this any different?? 'Investigating' a child's death is sickening!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve never followed her or her story, any one able to give a brief overview?
From what I’ve watched so far it makes me well uncomfortable 🥴 I don’t think something like this should be touched by ‘paranormal investigators’ it seems insensitive even if the lady wants it as she’s desperate for her son to ‘be there’ which anyone would I’m sure I don’t think them giving her bits through a word bank is right. What if it spits out vile words? Surely it’s classed as taking advantage of the vulnerable 😢

They said on the have your say last week that they wouldn't investigate the girls house on live that had the children's screams because the child's death is too recent & it would be insensitive, how is this any different?? 'Investigating' a child's death is sickening!!!
Because they went viral that’s why’s it’s different.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never followed her or her story, any one able to give a brief overview?
From what I’ve watched so far it makes me well uncomfortable 🥴 I don’t think something like this should be touched by ‘paranormal investigators’ it seems insensitive even if the lady wants it as she’s desperate for her son to ‘be there’ which anyone would I’m sure I don’t think them giving her bits through a word bank is right. What if it spits out vile words? Surely it’s classed as taking advantage of the vulnerable 😢
Her son went for a CT chest scan and they saw a mass on his chest. He was diagnosed with a rare cancer and died age 13
---
I’ve had to turn the live off it’s made me feel really uncomfortable just doesn’t sit right with me at all. This woman needs counselling and grieving services, not a bleeping dumb and dumber act on tiktok exploiting her to up their views and engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.