Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear it far too much 😂

They're on their first break. They just did an evp dan reckons he can hear his name on the recording & they both said they can hear a woman's scream on it but they haven't put it close enough to the phone for the viewers to hear
They’ll upload it tomorrow with edited screams in the background. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish I was screen recording! Adam left dan on his own while he went to get something, the word bank said 'do I scare you?' Then Timmy went off & dan screamed like a girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They done a board at the end with 2 other people (I think they were the owners),but I wasn't really paying attention as I was feeding my baby & fighting with an explosive nappy 🤢😂
---
They also announced that they are doing an investigation at Oliver Cromwell house on the 10th, but will be doing another investigation before that & will be doing another have your say this week, with a guest to discuss the next investigation, so I'm guessing they're doing a house call before Oliver Cromwell. They said the next 2 investigations will be free on tiktok

Reactions: 3
You didn't. The word bank & portal spoke a lot & gave quite a few names relevant to the building & timmy went off a few times. They done the board & the planchette was moving a lot, I think the only thing it said that made sense was zozo, but I wasn't really paying attention at that point

Glad I caught up on sleep instead although would’ve been entertaining to hear him screaming like a girl 😂

• Haha
I slept through it but my other half said no point in watching it it was boring 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet there’s Loads who have send the light and have unsubbed. Seen loads in the comments lately saying they’re no longer watching paid ones

Can’t remember how I found out current number of subs , I’ll have another look.
Can’t find it but definitely sounds like viewers had dropped a lot!
I’m glad we all made the choice to no longer watch subs sounded tit. Got a nice early night and was lovely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.