Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry lads I fell asleep 🤦🏽‍♀️ I woke up about 5 to 11 went on to the live and Dan was saying he was going because he can’t see then I went back to sleep
Hi Loppylou, I can't respond in tiktok threads but thank you for my profile pic from cla page

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah I heard him ask to borrow hollies phone just before that girl joined the live so he was probably googling and got the name while she was talking. But overall last night was better than a hunt and I don’t know why they don’t go that weekly like they said they would as they’d get way more engagement that way people were begging to carry on to join at 1 am as that’s what people want and are interested in. Real life experiences
They won't do it weekly because how could they possibly monetise it? They do next to duck all for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You’re my favourite troll I can’t cope 😂
To be honest, Dan is probably the type to try it on with everyone and get turned down so he has a little hole in his side of the mattress. I can’t imagine him and Chloe are it like rabbits

To be honest, Dan is probably the type to try it on with everyone and get turned down so he has a little hole in his side of the mattress. I can’t imagine him and Chloe are it like rabbits
They barely kiss or hug let alone anything else. Must’ve been a planning mission to get pregnant 😂

• Haha
They barely kiss or hug let alone anything else. Must’ve been a planning mission to get pregnant 😂
I bet she’s as stiff as an ironing board. He probably stares at himself in the mirror. He loves himself so much it’s probably over in about 30 seconds

• Haha
I’d much
They won't do it weekly because how could they possibly monetise it? They do next to duck all for free 🤷🏻‍♀️
They had 3.2k people on the live at one stage. They’ll be getting gifts, getting follows on their main accounts. There’s a method to their ways. More engagement = more money. More customers to sell £4 teddies to. More interest in their private hunts. It’ll land on new fyp’s.

I’ll take that over ‘moist Monday’ 🤢🤢 makes my skin crawl when they say that 🙈

I’m not watching either. I cancelled my sub. Tonight they’ll probably be talking to Harold shipman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They get enough money don’t need me lining their pockets too. Plus the last few have been boring so they need to really change it up before I watch again x

Think the only ones I’d be willing to watch or get excited for is if they do house calls at the 2 houses from the live the other night as they actually gripped me

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.