Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t catch much just that you said he was in your inbox I think? He was reading through all the tattle messages
Oh he was indeed! I’ve had him and JC in my inbox haha. Why are people so obsessed with their threads although I’d probably read mine if I had one

Reactions: 2
Sure it will be like previous ones, random people spouting long drawn out tall tales about seeing ghoolies

Reactions: 3
Ask them why they are always so late. Is it planning the 'events' for the evening?
Or about the so called expensive equipment

Reactions: 4
Oh wait I’ve just seen it’s not until 10pm. I’m normally asleep by then 🤦🏽‍♀️ if I’m still up I’ll ask away

Reactions: 3
I might go on on my back up haha. Any requests?
Why do you claim to be a family man but leave your kids?
why do you boss Adam about?
Why is Chloe a mug?
why do you argue?
Why do you overly debunk try try look realistic but actually look stupid as we know you fake things?
why is it ok for you to call out every Tom dick and Harry but no one can do the same to you?
why call people with constructive criticism a troll?

anything else I’ve forgotten 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did Dan throw a tantrum and knock the toy like a 3 year old and does he behave the same around his children the narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do you claim to be a family man but leave your kids?
why do you boss Adam about?
Why is Chloe a mug?
why do you argue?
Why do you overly debunk try try look realistic but actually look stupid as we know you fake things?
why is it ok for you to call out every Tom dick and Harry but no one can do the same to you?
why call people with constructive criticism a troll?

anything else I’ve forgotten 😂😂
I love these but I think by the time I get to the third, I’ll be blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.