Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask why are TikTok ghost hunts classed as ‘free’ but still have gifts on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay I have screen shot these ready to ask but I can’t guarantee I’ll be awake so someone else might have to take one for the team

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does your mug own an environmental friendly business but then buys and flogs tat from tiktok shop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Getting more entertainment on here from these questions than I have watching them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Forgot they were live at 10, did I miss anything? I’ve just joined
Nothing much. Would you believe that they were pretty on time for it! Can’t be on time for paid investigations though. No drama though, just people asking about fave locations and equipment

Nothing much. Would you believe that they were pretty on time for it! Can’t be on time for paid investigations though. No drama though, just people asking about fave locations and equipment
I switched off I was so bored hearing others boring most likely made up stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just finished watching them, omg people in the boxes were insane!! That Kelseys picture was horrific 👻 then a new character came in the box and ruined the mood so I turned off. Was a good live though tbh!

Just finished watching them, omg people in the boxes were insane!! That Kelseys picture was horrific 👻 then a new character came in the box and ruined the mood so I turned off. Was a good live though tbh!
Was a couple of good stories inbetween the mood killers.
I think if they take anything away from last night it would be to jump on these house calls. There’s something more interesting and intriguing about real life stories. Adam get back to solos and jump on those stories fast.

Kelsie and elishas were so good! I’d actually be interested to watch them but all the other stories so boring 😂

Reactions: 1
Was a couple of good stories inbetween the mood killers.
I think if they take anything away from last night it would be to jump on these house calls. There’s something more interesting and intriguing about real life stories. Adam get back to solos and jump on those stories fast.
100%!! It was the first time Adam actually got a look in with talking because Dan clearly isn't as clued up as he makes out. Adam was really respectful with personal questions, his whole energy for me showed how much he loves all of this stuff, whereas Dan didn't give off that vibe for me. Real life stories and pictures make it more interesting than a little flashlight that's for sure! Tbh I was glad for the mood killers in a way because it brought me back down to reality abit, I was shitting a brick at some of it, I can't lie 😂
---
Kelsie and elishas were so good! I’d actually be interested to watch them but all the other stories so boring 😂
That picture Kelsey showed is imprinted into my brain I swear! Scared me more than any investigation they've done!

100%!! It was the first time Adam actually got a look in with talking because Dan clearly isn't as clued up as he makes out. Adam was really respectful with personal questions, his whole energy for me showed how much he loves all of this stuff, whereas Dan didn't give off that vibe for me. Real life stories and pictures make it more interesting than a little flashlight that's for sure! Tbh I was glad for the mood killers in a way because it brought me back down to reality abit, I was shitting a brick at some of it, I can't lie 😂
---

That picture Kelsey showed is imprinted into my brain I swear! Scared me more than any investigation they've done!
First time I’ve seen one of their fan pics and thought there’s no explaining that it clearly wasn’t edited

Reactions: 1
I clicked onto it, some minion was in the box, her question was "Will Spraggley ever get a girlfriend" clicked straight back out, sad twats

• Haha
Sorry lads I fell asleep 🤦🏽‍♀️ I woke up about 5 to 11 went on to the live and Dan was saying he was going because he can’t see then I went back to sleep

Sorry lads I fell asleep 🤦🏽‍♀️ I woke up about 5 to 11 went on to the live and Dan was saying he was going because he can’t see then I went back to sleep
He had 0 interest in them and just went. Adam stayed on a bit later talking to a few people but the girl Kelsey had a really interesting story and Dan just didn’t seem to care then said he was too tired he needed to go

My only gripe was when Adam came up with the name Rio 😂 I’m very dubious of that. I don’t think for a second that he plucked it out of thin air. She had given him enough information for him to do a sneaky google (I googled 2yr old, stepdad, murder, Bolton and got the name within seconds too - he had all this information when he miraculously said the name). He didn’t harp on about it in a know-it-all way or play it off as him having psychic abilities but I think he sprinkled enough breadcrumbs to lead people to believe that he just randomly thought of the exact name of the child that died where this girl lived.

I actually enjoyed the live more than I did the last few hunts! They easily could have done something like that when they were meant to do the investigation in Hastings that was cancelled that time. Just to provide something.

Also, Finland is up on Direct.me to buy. It’s £9.99. Bit surprised it’s the same price to buy on there as it was to buy and watch it live and be part of the group etc. I would have thought it would be even slightly cheaper to purchase as a rewatch.

My only gripe was when Adam came up with the name Rio 😂 I’m very dubious of that. I don’t think for a second that he plucked it out of thin air. She had given him enough information for him to do a sneaky google (I googled 2yr old, stepdad, murder, Bolton and got the name within seconds too - he had all this information when he miraculously said the name). He didn’t harp on about it in a know-it-all way or play it off as him having psychic abilities but I think he sprinkled enough breadcrumbs to lead people to believe that he just randomly thought of the exact name of the child that died where this girl lived.

I actually enjoyed the live more than I did the last few hunts! They easily could have done something like that when they were meant to do the investigation in Hastings that was cancelled that time. Just to provide something.

Also, Finland is up on Direct.me to buy. It’s £9.99. Bit surprised it’s the same price to buy on there as it was to buy and watch it live and be part of the group etc. I would have thought it would be even slightly cheaper to purchase as a rewatch.
Yeah I heard him ask to borrow hollies phone just before that girl joined the live so he was probably googling and got the name while she was talking. But overall last night was better than a hunt and I don’t know why they don’t go that weekly like they said they would as they’d get way more engagement that way people were begging to carry on to join at 1 am as that’s what people want and are interested in. Real life experiences

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.