Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Adam has gone into his live and asked for the video to be removed because he’s being tagged etc , maybe now he can appreciate how he made that lady feel when he and all his followers jumped on her the other week. .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Adam has gone into his live and asked for the video to be removed because he’s being tagged etc , maybe now he can appreciate how he made that lady feel when he and all his followers jumped on her the other week. .
Brilliant. Everybody tag him

I think he's removed it :confused:

Reactions: 2
He wants it removed? Yet he’s posted about deeno, elphaba, cla just to name a few and that’s ok? Double standards Adam
---
Can’t believe he’s actually deleted it!

Last edited:
Hmmm Adams getting on my tits
Sorry bus didn’t screen record, basically I think he could see the comments coming in thick and fast on the post saying how shocked everyone was at him making out only him and Dan can do ghost hunts, it picked up traction pretty fast and Adam said he didn’t know he commented on a troll page and that he didn’t mean it in that way, it was damage limitation as he thought his comment would be received well with lots of backing but nope everyone was against him!

Reactions: 4
Working tonight so please screen record if anything juicy happens 😂 he’s on admitting the hunt was tit lol

• Haha
Nothing happened. Just talking ghosts. Dan went off at 10, Adam about 15 mins later very boring what I saw. Just saying about comp, how to enter, meet and greet Sunday then people asking what the worst hunt was, is there a place he’d never go again etc. they seemed overly friendly with each other like damage limitation after the other nights hissy fit

Reactions: 5
Nothing happened. Just talking ghosts. Dan went off at 10, Adam about 15 mins later very boring what I saw. Just saying about comp, how to enter, meet and greet Sunday then people asking what the worst hunt was, is there a place he’d never go again etc. they seemed overly friendly with each other like damage limitation after the other nights hissy fit
Thanks for the update star 🌟

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.