Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan keeps going to show the words coming through on the phone and then obviously keeps forgetting not to show it 😂

Reactions: 4
You say that and then Dan takes the phone back 😂 they haven’t got tattle open at the same time have they?!
And they’ve just shown that it’s spirit talker that you can’t add words to 😂 hilarious. Chloe’s probably messaging Dan all our messages 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Harry Potter always says always 😭😭😭

So do a lot of people. Give me strength or are we talking to Harry Potter?!

• Haha
Ffs I actually can’t with these people. I think I’d rather hear what flavour vape everyone has

FYI I have lemon and lime
Shall I go comment what I’ve just had for dinner and see if anyone else wants to discuss with me? Probably be more entertaining than this tit wtf is wrong with people commenting utter tit at a time like this

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Word bank - 'I'm in the corner
Me - 'I'm in the corner watching you kiss her oh ohh, I'm right over here why can't you see me oh ohh, I'm giving it my all i'm not the guy you're taking home ooh, I keep dancing on my own

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shall I go comment what I’ve just had for dinner and see if anyone else wants to discuss with me? Probably be more entertaining than this tit wtf is wrong with people commenting utter tit at a time like this
Don’t start me off! I love asking what people have had for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Holly and Chloe on live together when the boys are on? I bet Holly hasn’t agreed with the way she’s been towards Adam.

Stopppp you guys 😂😭 this is too funny and it’s supposed to be a sensitive hunt

Ohh dark words starting to come through

Has anyone seen Holly and Chloe on live together when the boys are on? I bet Holly hasn’t agreed with the way she’s been towards Adam.
Nope never! Either Hollie in the background or Chloe they never seem to be on together even when they do tickets for the hunts it seems more hollie doing it and Chloe fed up making remarks in the background

Nope never! Either Hollie in the background or Chloe they never seem to be on together even when they do tickets for the hunts it seems more hollie doing it and Chloe fed up making remarks in the background
I don’t think she does it anymore does she? Last few times I’ve seen they’ve just been saying Hollie will add you and never mentioning Chloe. I think she’s stropped of that job.

Reactions: 2
Chloe claims she's never watched a single hunt which arises my suspicions on how real they are... because why on earth wouldn't you watch if this is your fellas job ... I just don't get that.

I remember when something big happened, don't ask me what I can't remember, maybe it was the farm house live. And somebody asked her about it, and she had zero idea, like Dan hadn't even told her. Which I found weird. Even if she doesn't want to watch why wouldn't Dan tell her what had happened like in conversation.... just odd to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.