Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh man tan asking the questions is genuinely so sad. Poor woman

Who’s cutting onions?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking the other night, Hollie doesn’t do hunts ect but she walked in that club the other night on Adam’s solo hunt and not bothered at all…if it was my other half doing paranormal hunts I would of been like come meet me at the door and come with me to turn phone off…I don’t get it 🤔

Reactions: 3
Chloe claims she's never watched a single hunt which arises my suspicions on how real they are... because why on earth wouldn't you watch if this is your fellas job ... I just don't get that.

I remember when something big happened, don't ask me what I can't remember, maybe it was the farm house live. And somebody asked her about it, and she had zero idea, like Dan hadn't even told her. Which I found weird. Even if she doesn't want to watch why wouldn't Dan tell her what had happened like in conversation.... just odd to me
Yeah I find that odd. This is his job so why wouldn’t he talk about work to her. He’s got 16k people watching him surely you’d be intrigued to why and want to see what’s going on.

I’m really uncomfortable with them putting her on the spot like that to ask questions.

Reactions: 2
Nah this is actually breaking my heart. That poor woman looks broken that nothings coming through and it’s clearly a lot her asking these questions. Give the poor woman a hug at least ffs 😞

Reactions: 1
Nah this is actually breaking my heart. That poor woman looks broken that nothings coming through and it’s clearly a lot her asking these questions. Give the poor woman a hug at least ffs 😞
That bit was really hard to watch

Reactions: 1
I forgot it was on started decorating my bedroom I been watching last 10 minutes I wish they would comfort her

I was thinking the other night, Hollie doesn’t do hunts ect but she walked in that club the other night on Adam’s solo hunt and not bothered at all…if it was my other half doing paranormal hunts I would of been like come meet me at the door and come with me to turn phone off…I don’t get it 🤔
Hollie has said that she wouldn’t mind doing a hunt. I don’t think this sort of stuff would phase her. Plus she works there so would probably often enough be opening and closing the place by herself so it’s no different than what she’s used to.

Hollie has said that she wouldn’t mind doing a hunt. I don’t think this sort of stuff would phase her. Plus she works there so would probably often enough be opening and closing the place by herself so it’s no different than what she’s used to.
Oh I didn’t realise she worked there, I missed that bit, I can see why she was ok about it then

Hollie actually was in the room when they first investigated there and was talking to the spirits and got some good responses. She said it doesn’t phase her as she sees and hears things there while working so she believes it

Reactions: 5
The “floating” candles, my mums got them over her dining table and you have to turn them on with a wand 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not hearing anything they are. I feel like it’s the whole green needle brain storm thing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.