Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised he didn't tell her off for swearing like he was to Adam the other night

Reactions: 2
Nooo please don’t say to a grieving mother it said I miss you
She says she can hear it and whether it did or it didn’t, I can’t personally hear it, but if she hears that, I’m okay with that. I think

Been watching from between my fingers, I hope they never do anything like this again. It’s anxiety inducing.

Reactions: 1
How can they go from being so sure it said “I miss you/her” to “I’m Harrison” this is why I think they manipulate you into hearing what they want you to hear

Reactions: 4
She says she can hear it and whether it did or it didn’t, I can’t personally hear it, but if she hears that, I’m okay with that. I think
Yeah I can’t hear it but I feel if it gives her comfort then fair enough as long as she’s not leaving this feeling worse then I don’t care if it’s faked or unbelievable tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chloe claims she's never watched a single hunt which arises my suspicions on how real they are... because why on earth wouldn't you watch if this is your fellas job ... I just don't get that.

I remember when something big happened, don't ask me what I can't remember, maybe it was the farm house live. And somebody asked her about it, and she had zero idea, like Dan hadn't even told her. Which I found weird. Even if she doesn't want to watch why wouldn't Dan tell her what had happened like in conversation.... just odd to me
Dan said she doesn't watch as she's scared of the investigations xxx

Yeah I can’t hear it but I feel if it gives her comfort then fair enough as long as she’s not leaving this feeling worse then I don’t care if it’s faked or unbelievable tbh
That’s it, it’s about how she feels, not what we believe

Agree I just want it to end and for her to have taken some comfort from it. Then I hope they never do it again.

Reactions: 3
Dan said she doesn't watch as she's scared of the investigations xxx
You'd think she'd still know if major things had happened though through conversation with Dan? Just find it odd. If it was me I'd come home "omg guess what evidence we caught tonight" etc etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.