Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I can’t believe that I’m sorry..
Since someone put that YouTube video on a few days ago and that guy said you can actually put words into that app I don’t believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️
See I don’t know what app he was talking about but the one I’ve tried before, I couldn’t put words in. Unless the paid version is different

Reactions: 1
See I don’t know what app he was talking about but the one I’ve tried before, I couldn’t put words in. Unless the paid version is different
I believe the YouTube video guy said you pay for it and can add words into it

There’s way to much correct info to be coming out surely.. sorry to be negative

Reactions: 4
Thanks for confirming, I didn’t realise that you could on the paid one because I won’t pay for it but the words are very accurate

If they have put words in then this is SO unfair on her with how upset she is getting

This is going to be far too much for tan! They're horrible for adding words into the word bank!

Reactions: 2
If they have put words in then this is SO unfair on her with how upset she is getting
I was going to say I hope they haven’t manipulated this for her. She said she knows her son is there regardless. This didn’t need to be done

When it goes quiet dan will get the torches out because he knows full well how to make them flash on and off and then claims its paranormal

Adam showed one app the other day on his solo and showed you can’t put words into it. Is this the same app or a different one? I thought I’d watch the first part and see what the vibes like and Tanya bless her seems so lovely and just a genuine grieving mum trying to get answers from her boy 😞

Reactions: 3
Content gets them views, views gets them money..
Considering they’re not making any profit from this
So so wrong

Tan said she really wanted the word bank on. She could have done this on her own with her family. They need to let her speak

Adam showed one app the other day on his solo and showed you can’t put words into it. Is this the same app or a different one? I thought I’d watch the first part and see what the vibes like and Tanya bless her seems so lovely and just a genuine grieving mum trying to get answers from her boy 😞
I’m 100% sure they have 2 different apps that do the same thing and they chop and change all the time.. the one they show you can’t put words in but the one that always has the correct words on they never show and that’s probably the one you can pay extra for to add in words

That was spirit talker, i think they're currently using the word bank on ghost tube

I’m 100% sure they have 2 different apps that do the same thing and they chop and change all the time.. the one they show you can’t put words in but the one that always has the correct words on they never show and that’s probably the one you can pay extra for to add in words
Ah okay thanks for explaining I always get confused with what app does what 😂

Ghost tube if you pay you can put words in, spirit talker you can't

This is making me feel so uncomfortable it just doesn’t feel right, might have to turn off tbh. I think dans ego is too big to be sensitive enough to tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.