Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is making me feel so uncomfortable it just doesn’t feel right, might have to turn off tbh. I think dans ego is too big to be sensitive enough to tan
Dan is not the right person for this. Adam would have been much better on his own although I think he was pressured into doing this
---
Did they show the app on the phone to show which one they’re using or did they just say they’re using the word bank? Think I missed that bit
No they didn’t. Just said they are putting the word bank on
---
People in the comments saying to use the mag loghts duck OFF. I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS I HATE DANS EGO

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dan is not the right person for this. Adam would have been much better on his own although I think he was pressured into doing this
---

No they didn’t. Just said they are putting the word bank on
---
People in the comments saying to use the mag loghts duck OFF. I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS I HATE DANS EGO
They normally show the words on the screen when they come through too if they’re relevant.. they haven’t tonight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It feels really odd. I can’t put my finger on it.

Is there anyway that it saying her name because people have said them words does it record or like hear what you say then repeat them? That would make sense but I don’t know if that’s how technology could work 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah very suss they’ve shown nothing. I think Adams actually much more clever than we give him credit for. I feel his solo hunt he was secretly exposing Dan, turning up on time to show dans the late one. Not using the mag lights to show you don’t need them. Making a point of showing the apps he’s using and the words that came up to show he’s not fabricating things like spragg would. I think he’s deliberately doing it to expose so more and more people say get rid of Dan so Adam can use it as a way to dump him and say look it’s not just those trolls it’s our fans too. I started this so I’m doing it solo

Reactions: 7
I feel like I’m rubber necking. You know when there’s been an accident and your driving past looking (I can’t actually look when there’s a crash) but that’s how I feel

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't believe that they're communicating with Harrison. They're trying to connect everything that comes through to Harrison

Reactions: 3
Yeah very suss they’ve shown nothing. I think Adams actually much more clever than we give him credit for. I feel his solo hunt he was secretly exposing Dan, turning up on time to show dans the late one. Not using the mag lights to show you don’t need them. Making a point of showing the apps he’s using and the words that came up to show he’s not fabricating things like spragg would. I think he’s deliberately doing it to expose so more and more people say get rid of Dan so Adam can use it as a way to dump him and say look it’s not just those trolls it’s our fans too. I started this so I’m doing it solo
I think this too. I can’t get past that video that made everyone think it was the end of gti. I think it was the beginning of the end but Adam has to tread very carefully until they can go their own ways

I feel like I’m rubber necking. You know when there’s been an accident and your driving past looking (I can’t actually look when there’s a crash) but that’s how I feel
I just feel tans desperate for some kind of interaction and this just isn’t enough evidence for her. I’m worried this’ll break and already broken women :(

• Sad
I just feel tans desperate for some kind of interaction and this just isn’t enough evidence for her. I’m worried this’ll break and already broken women :(
I’m holding on that she really wanted this and if she doesn’t get out of it what she wanted, she will still hold on to all the evidence she already had.

If i was a spirit and Dan was there questioning me, I’d duck off too

• Haha
Not people in the comments trying to connect tomorrow to Liverpool playing tomorrow 😂😂 this is why this never should’ve been done as they’re trying to make anything sound like evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally this!!! He might seem like a mug and dans little lapdog but there’s definitely a method to whats he’s been doing and I’m 100% here for it.

also, I hate when dans filming and then goes ‘ads mate hold the live for a sec, I just need to do something’ then Adams left filming the Dan show for the next hour. He never offers to take the live back because he hates not being centre of attention.

Not people in the comments trying to connect tomorrow to Liverpool playing tomorrow 😂😂 this is why this never should’ve been done as they’re trying to make anything sound like evidence
Idiots. Clearly learnt from Dans cold reading tactics

Literally this!!! He might seem like a mug and dans little lapdog but there’s definitely a method to whats he’s been doing and I’m 100% here for it.

also, I hate when dans filming and then goes ‘ads mate hold the live for a sec, I just need to do something’ then Adams left filming the Dan show for the next hour. He never offers to take the live back because he hates not being centre of attention.
You say that and then Dan takes the phone back 😂 they haven’t got tattle open at the same time have they?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.